SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Shaka 's Moderator Application

Shakaa

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Shaka

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70550681

Description of Yourself: Calm, sensible and nice kid.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 250+

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Alot of the day

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Nosey, Wan Kin and Medz

Players vouching your application?: Fr3AsH, Original, Ty and Virtue

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I'm friendly to all players, I've been apart of the community for over 6 months

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can inform the senior admins of cheaters, mute mic spammers and gag chat spammers

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Shaka has been a part of scoutz for ages and has always been a friend and help to the server. I've informed him that he needs to add to this application and that it is imperative he be more active on the forums. These things aside, @Shakaa is a great lad, trustworthy, active, mature and friendly and would make a great moderator. I'd love to see him become a member of scoutz staff once he expands from the server to the forums which should be no problem. +rep

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Shaka has been awesome throughout the time i've played in the SK Server, during my Trial time he was also very helpful as backup and just letting me know of any mic spammers, cheaters or just abusers in the server. He's online majority of the day in the server itself and is always enforcing the rules when needed. He would be a FANTASTIC addition to the Scout knives team and would love to see how he goes. Like mEDZ had stated, bit more forum activity but a definite +1 from myself. 

Edited by Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0)

I would have asked you to apply for an admin instead of mod since you're always around and responsible, didnt realise you're 13. I reckon you will be a good mod and it will fit you and help us take care of spammers and trolls when we are not around.

the only thing you will need to do besides all your good qualities is use your mic , as staff members should use the mic when necessary... when you're mod use it :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sirtron locked this topic