SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Auto-respawn

jary

So on MG there is auto respawn and when it goes to a multi-game map it's still on and I find it annoying to have this on those maps. Would like it to be somehow removed on multi-game maps only.

Thanks

Edited by Collector

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

i think it should stay, most people make silly mistakes at the start and get a retry

Plus mostly minigames rounds go for about 3-5 mins maybe even more.

So to have an auto-respawn on all maps is a good thing to have, it gives people a second chance so they don't have to wait 3+ mins to attempt again.

6 hours ago, Haz said:

i think it should stay, most people make silly mistakes at the start and get a retry

Plus mostly minigames rounds go for about 3-5 mins maybe even more.

So to have an auto-respawn on all maps is a good thing to have, it gives people a second chance so they don't have to wait 3+ mins to attempt again.

I'm meaning keeping it on course maps and somehow take it off on multigames like shooting maps

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

I do agree with this, because it can be really annoying when you kill someone and they can just bhop around and pick up there weapon again and kill you. If its possible it would be good, I was also thinking about making a post about this until I seen yours. :D

• ruthles_kila locked this topic