SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TearDrop Application For Admin

nysm

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes 

Have you ever donated to the server?: yes, I have a 3 month vip

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin?: Nosey, Serjent, Squizzy

Why do you want to be an admin on killzone Gaming?: I would like to be an admin on killzone gaming because i play the server almost everyday and usually earlier in the day, many times i have joined and had ct's not knowing rules and many players mic spamming and not following the rules. Most of these times there has been no admins on to sort out other players. I would love to see killzone gaming grow and make it a even better one by having a person to help out the community when there's no one else to.

What qualities can you bring to killzone Gaming?: I feel i am a kind, mature and responsible person.

What do you think of killzone Gaming?: Killzone gaming is a very amazing community with kind and caring people to help you out if needed, it would be my honour to be apart of this growing community. 

:heart: Thankyou for taking time to read this :heart:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

-+ rep

neutral rip

seen him on the server before and I feel like he knows the rules.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

+rep Always creates a fun atmosphere, respectful and has a likable personality. Always obeys the rules, and respects the admins. Good-Luck!

The past few times I've been on JailBreak (This weekend) I have seen you actively helping warden and you've been quite active. Would be good to see you as trial, Goodluck!
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+rep Teardrop is a very nice Person and is quite active on Jailbreak, knows the rules pretty well and over all is a Great person

xd

Thank you so much for the feedback everyone :heart:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

+rep, nice person active on jb and would fit in great to the admin team.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

To be honest she seems to know the server rules to a decent standard, and by far she is mature for her age, that is two key aspects on my check list for admin requirements . ++Rep

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Neutral +/- seen you on the server a bit lately but haven't seen enough to make a full decision you understand the rules and people seem to like you. Potential is there I'll edit my post in future with my decision.

Goodluck,

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

you seem like the you have the attributes to become admin but i would suggest that you need more time on the server to understand what an admin needs to do on the server to keep the peace and the fun. i would suggest rethinking/rewording what you will bring to the community and why you want to become an admin.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search