SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unlce Gazza's Unmute Appeal

✪ Uncle Gazza ✪

Your ingame Name: Unlce Gazza

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186383700

Date / Time of Ban: 01/25/201720:46:20

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Senior Sitron

Reason for ban (if known): My Mute went from permanent then it went too 3 days then i got off my ban i checked and its now pernament so im not sure why?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i like talking to people and i make alot of people have fun also not sure why its perm again.

Surely you have done something worse....

• Downvote 2

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

MOD Chat 01-25-17 18:46
Uncle Gazza

Senior Sirtron Permanent
BLOCK DETAILS
Player Uncle Gazza
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:186383700
Steam3 ID [U:1:372767400]
Steam Community 76561198333033128
Invoked on 01-25-17 18:46
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Insult players
Blocked by Admin Senior Sirtron
Blocked from Web Ban
Total Blocks 4 (search)

Pretty sure if that's the case you weren't making it "Fun", are you sure that's all you were doing?

I've also looked for this 3 day reduce, but don't seem to find it, so i'm not too sure where you got that from,

The mute was 4 days ago, should be making un-mute requests as soon as possible

Edited by Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0)

Ok, originally you were perm muted on the servers by @DeadlyMullet due to being warned for using slam over and over until he said to 'do it again and ill perm you'. So once you did it again he perm muted you. You made an unmute appeal and so @Thrasher decided to reduce it to give you a second chance to see how you would go. I kid you not after 2 hours of being accepted I get a message from the minigames moderator @Harik saying you are being abusive and racist in chat to other players. I decided to ban you and silence you perm again as you obviously have no intentions of following our rules and once you were given a chance you took only 2 hours to break them. 

I am not declining or accepting this unmute as that is unprofessional but will leave it to the other seniors to contemplate your future. Good luck. 

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I told my brother too kill him self it chat coz he was annoying me if you have a brother you probally say stuff to him and dont mean it.

Edited by ✪ Uncle Gazza ✪

Gazza, on the occasion that @Sirtron is talking about I told you multiple amounts of times to stop saying "Nig**r" over voice/type chat. Just because he was your brother doesn't mean you should come on to KZG and tell him to kill him self. It not only creates a bad image about KZG for new players but it may create an image that telling people to kill them selves and racism is accepted at KZG. You have 27 mutes/gags with majority of them being over 10 minutes. As already said by Sirtron, you were given a second chance and you proved that you were incapable of acting in a mature and positive fashion on the server. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Well I Agree with you i was typing it in chat but why does it have to be mute and gag why not just gag and nigus is actually a word ;

ˈniːɡəs/
noun
historical

1. a hot drink of port, sugar, lemon, and spice.

You were given a second chance and you weren't able to fulfil the promise that you wouldn't do it again. I told you numerous times that day not to say/type "Ni**er" in chat and you did it multiple times. I do remember you saying "Nigus" but you weren't punished for that.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I was just told that you were going around getting players to spam chat, and voice comms with the term "UnmuteGazza". Some of the people who you've 'recruited' include: Milk House, Krewzy and Calboom. Clearly shows that you aren't sorry.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search