SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sting's Abuse Report

✪Dan Man!!! bob

Their Ingame Name: Sting

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/StingAye

Reason why you think they abused?: 1st they slayed me because i was in a 1 way in war mode but i didnt kill anyone, seccond he silenced me for 30 mins without reason or warning and finally he banned me from ct for 30 mins then slayed me twice because i re-enterd armory

Witnesses's (if any): dont have any

Proof / Evidence: check the server logs

First of all, I was spammed messaged through steam that you were camping armory, as I came on i literally saw you in armory with a awp and Ct banned you. Secondly, the one way wall, as i died I was spectating you and u were Using a P90, now if you didn't kill anyone, why did u have less ammo? if you say you didn't kill anyone then you must of attempted it otherwise you would still have max ammo, Also people were saying you Did kill someone. Now for the 30 Minute silence, As i left the Server you decided to shit talk and say this *DEAD* ✪Dan Man!!! bob : thank fuck that shit admin left. So i came back on and gave you that 30 minute silence.

Apdq6Wv.png

so u got salty

i did not get a single messege m8 so thats bs and i shot the wall m8 show me the proof of me shooting anyone in the console logs m8

5 minutes ago, Harik said:

Sting got messages of you doing stupid shit. lol. I have ct banned twice today.

Messages from whom mind you.

It doesn't matter who the message was from, he got a message saying he was breaking rules and Sting joined the server and witnessed the rule breaking. Pretty simple

2jz1fkoweayz.png

35 minutes ago, Sting said:

Secondly, the one way wall, as i died I was spectating you and u were Using a P90, now if you didn't kill anyone, why did u have less ammo? if you say you didn't kill anyone then you must of attempted it otherwise you would still have max ammo, Also people were saying you Did kill someone. 

I wasn't there so I don't know anything about the situation, but he could have just shot the floor or air.

S5: During special days, one-way walls are not to be used to gain an advantage over other players. (Other than hide n seek / Duck hunt). Meaning it doesn't matter if he shot or not.

This is the rule you actually broke, forget the gunroom camp since no evidence has been shown for camping gunroom.

Denied

• S5: During special days, one-way walls are not to be used to gain an advantage over other players. (Other than hiding n seek / Duck hunt).

You were in the one-way wall which gives you an advantage even if you didn't kill anyone, you could still see them and they could not see you. You were inside armory so sting CT banned you which he is meant to do. As for the 30 min silence, @Sting is a trial and he is developing and finding his style as an admin and for you to call him shitty admin can be very triggering and hard to hear, by the looks of it you were causing chaos on the server so he has every right to mute you if he deems it is in the best interest of the server.

In the future please be respectful to members and staff on the forums or I will ban you on the forums. 

• Like 3

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• Sirtron locked this topic