SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

emusic (map by tortured vietcong soldier at the time)'s Unban Appeal

emusic

Your ingame Name: emusic (map by tortured vietcong soldier at the time)

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50568552

Date / Time of Ban: 02-08-17 18:06

Admin that banned or muted (if known): harik

Reason for ban (if known): Mass Freekill

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I didn't mass freekill, I killed the Ts who weren't button frozen at the front of their cell.

I had 3 people message me at the same time that you mass freekilled.

[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Grilled_Cheese.
[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Justin.
[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Trikster ¥.
[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Grilled_Cheese.
[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Knee Grr.
[SM] map by tortured vietcong soldier attacked Knee Grr.

The whole server said you mass freekilled also.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

How many times does this have to happen? You can't come on to the server with absolutely 0 context and take other people's messages as unquestionable truth. Look in the reply you just posted, Justin's name appears 3 fucking times like wtf lol. I killed only 4 people, 4 of which were not 1 step out of their cell and button frozen.

It's legitimately impossible to kill 4 people within 3 seconds. I had 3 trusted Jailbreak members message me and tell me you mass freekilled. I asked what happened and they said that they were all button frozen. Considering your history (abusive and toxic towards staff members) i'm more inclined to believe those players. They are trusted players who know the rules and know what they are talking about.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

38 minutes ago, Harik said:

It's legitimately impossible to kill 4 people within 3 seconds. I had 3 trusted Jailbreak members message me and tell me you mass freekilled. I asked what happened and they said that they were all button frozen. Considering your history (abusive and toxic towards staff members) i'm more inclined to believe those players. They are trusted players who know the rules and know what they are talking about.

Not really sure about your perception of time but 3 seconds is a lot of time to kill 4 rebellers in a relatively close range. The AK-47 shoots at a firerate of 600RPM. This weapon literally empties its mag in 3 seconds. Please note that absolutely no evidence has been supplied that displays me breaking any rules. Considering your history (abusing and ban happy towards players that are better than you) I am more inclined to believe your judgement is out of place.

you got some pretty good reaction time dude. must be scream hitting headshots like that!!! I'm not ban happy what so ever. As i've explained 3 or 4 times now, I was told to ban Stacy. And may I ask how long you've been here for? You have 0 clue the effort i've put into the Jailbreak server and the time i've spent on the server making it a better place. I played too much and now I cant stand it. 

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

1 minute ago, Harik said:

you got some pretty good reaction time dude. must be scream hitting headshots like that!!!

Yeah. You should record a video of me playing that is 9 seconds long and ban me for trigger botting because I hit a headshot.

24 minutes ago, emusic said:

Yeah. You should record a video of me playing that is 9 seconds long and ban me for trigger botting because I hit a headshot.

mate i would stop being disrespectful if you want an unmute

http://pastebin.com/V28cX8xe

Doesn't appear like the admins have much respect for me seeing as he messaged me with "what cunt" upon accepting my steam add. And when questioned about his sources removes me from steam.

I'd like to ask you how much you have actually done for your community? I have played Jailbreak for a very long time but I am curious as to what you have actually contributed.

Thanks.

17 hours ago, Thrasher said:

yupp

@Ec1ipse @Thrasher hate to be the one to let you duds know but a teamspeak chat which has no proof of him being a "dickhead", doesnt have anything to do with this ban and further more shouldnt be used in a forum discussing a ban for "mass freekilling". Which also has 0 evidence. to go even further the fact that atleast 100 people have killed 4 people for NOT FOLLOWING ORDERS why act now and ban him for doing it on one occasion. At most he should have a warning/15minute ban (as ive seen admins grant pleanty of time) to 10 hour ban. Not a perm.

Edited by Stacy's Mom

• Sirtron locked this topic