SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] PUGLOAF's Admin Application

PUGLOAF

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: PUGLOAF

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116421838

Description of Yourself: i am a all round friendly guy who loves playing and building computer i am in year nine and i like in Brisbane who also happens to love scouts and knifes enough to try and become admin or staff

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4d 03:06h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: i play ever second week end as i do not have a computer at my dads but i play as much as i can on the week days it depends how much home work i have but i all round would play +2 every week or more

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: i dont know what this means but i have wan kin tu yu and fr3ahsh and nosley on my friends list and i speak to them on the kzg discord chat

Players vouching your application?: i dont know what this means

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: i believe that i deserve this pos because i am a great guy that loves your sever and i will treat it with respect

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: friendship and happiness as i have already because lots of people know me because i play on the sever a lot

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Thrasher

vouching players and staff are those who would recommend you as an admin. essentially its anyone who +reps. you need at least 2 members of scoutz staff to vouch for u. pm me if u need any further help

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

on a ratio compared with other regulars in the server, some who are more active than you and asked to give it more time.. I would say give your self more time and thought too before  applying pug. 

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic