SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Mr. Meeseeks's Admin Application

Mr Meeseeeks

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Mr. Meeseeks

Your Steam ID: STEAM_Longlivethefeather

Description of Yourself: I'm a 15 year old male from Western Sydney, I go to Galston High School, and play cricket and football, but mostly enjoy kicking back and playing S&K all arvo. I have had csgo since 5 of august 2012. I have been hooked ever since and racked up 1600 hrs. I have been playing only S&K for a couple of months and it has so far been my only reason to stick with it.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 13:15:57 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Anyday, Usually week day afternoons

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Sir Blazemore, Shaka, Fr3ash, Wan Kin Tu Yu, Meds and Bullie

Players vouching your application?: Chef

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I feel like I could bring a positive aspect to the server, Staff team and players, I feel like it would be best for the players to have a admin who is worse then them :p. As a captain of a junior cricket team I know that moral has to be high if you want to enjoy something, I feel that my actions on and off the server will bring moral up and up.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I feel I can bring a positive leader role to the server, I also can be strict when needed, I.e if a play is bullying another player I will warn them and then if they persist i will follow out mutes and gags if needed.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Only downfall was that i wasn't placed in the Vouching Players tab. For this reason alone -rep

Joking, im joking. Meesseek is laid back, relaxed and pretty mature for his age in my eyes. a strong +rep from God himself <3

you sometimes do silly or unnecessary voices on the mic.. I reckon we need to give you more time on the server to judge you efficiently 

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep Mr Messeeks is very vocal and is liked by many on the server, whenever I join and he's on there's always lots of laughs and memes thrown around. Although he is very talkative and makes good laughs I believe he is mature enough to distinguish classic banter from being annoying, I mean not every admin has to be the same and I think Mr Messeeks would be a great change, plus he's always helped me with mutes and tells me whenever someone is being annoying ect
I do agree with Bully but I also believe time will give mr messeeks what I already know, that he's willing and ready to be a great Admin, goodluck dude! 

• Like 1

• sm! locked this topic