SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] Ash's Admin Application

Ash

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: Ash

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81207331

Description of Yourself: Basically a god only play scout n' knife love the people shit at the game
spent majority of my 1800+ hours on snk servers

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 100+

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Usually afternoons and weekends no specific time just when ever i feel like it

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: See comments for +rep

Players vouching your application?: See comments for +rep

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: if i get support from people i suppose i deserve it if not it wasn't meant to be

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: more enjoyable community

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

I Don't really know what more to say to be honest i'm already pretty open and vocal on the server i feel most people already know who i am and what i'm like

I've also been friends with a lot of these guys for a while 

If you wana know more about me ask me some questions or hit me up on discord when ever i'm on

start by elaborating what you've already said and making full sentence responses. just think about what u think kzg needs and what u can provide. if u need to look at some of the other staff's applications to c what they wrote. also i think u and pugloaf got confused with what i said about vouching. +rep on the forum post not on ur steam profile. for example, i could write "Ash is active and friendly, +rep". that would be me vouching for u

Edited by ✪ mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

4 minutes ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

start by elaborating what you've already said and making full sentence responses. just think about what u think kzg needs and what u can provide. if u need to look at some of the other staff's applications to c what they wrote. also i think u and pugloaf got confused with what i said about vouching. +rep on the forum post not on ur steam profile. for example, i could write "Ash is active and friendly, +rep". that would be me vouching for u

I was talking about the comments on here when they acumulate enough to the point your happy with my cult following rather than my steam profile

Description of Yourself: 

Basically as written above but if you don't know me and would like to get to know me jump on the kzg discord or hit me up with a steam add and dm me i kind of find it hard to describe myself so its best for people to get to know me themselves

Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?:

As a former admin of a scout knife server i know the responsibility of managing people and reading the behaviours to enforce corporal punishment and am a firm believer in the death penalty in all its forms  make the server more enjoyable for the vast majority. While enjoying the company of my fellow scout knives brethren as a fairly vocal player i like a good chat and may annoy people from time to time but i usually get others involved in conversation. I'd also like to think of myself as bullet proof when it comes to abuse and maintain a calm demeanour while also looking out for other snk players who may be getting abused.   

8 hours ago, Ash said:

I was talking about the comments on here when they acumulate enough to the point your happy with my cult following rather than my steam profile

Description of Yourself: 

Basically as written above but if you don't know me and would like to get to know me jump on the kzg discord or hit me up with a steam add and dm me i kind of find it hard to describe myself so its best for people to get to know me themselves

Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?:

As a former admin of a scout knife server i know the responsibility of managing people and reading the behaviours to enforce corporal punishment and am a firm believer in the death penalty in all its forms  make the server more enjoyable for the vast majority. While enjoying the company of my fellow scout knives brethren as a fairly vocal player i like a good chat and may annoy people from time to time but i usually get others involved in conversation. I'd also like to think of myself as bullet proof when it comes to abuse and maintain a calm demeanour while also looking out for other snk players who may be getting abused.   

Right, I see. Either way, applicants will traditionally ask for vouchers before posting the topic. Anyway, good luck with this man, hmu if u need more help

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Sirtron locked this topic