SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Killzone Overwatch Server

Magic

As some may know the new update (which is still in beta) includes dedicated servers, here is the updates info. 

soon every player can create their own, unique Overwatch experience and share it with their friends, their teammates, or the entire world. Introducing the Server Browser.

An extension of Overwatch's Custom Game mode, the Server Browser allows you to adjust the settings on various maps, modes, and heroes, creating your own tailor-made server. If, for example, you want to increase Pharah’s missile speed or remove the cooldown from McCree's Combat Roll, the power is yours. Once you're happy with your settings and you're ready to launch your game, you'll need to set up the permissions. You can limit the number of people who can join your game by toggling the "Friends Only" or "Invite Only" options, but if you want to put your strange creation to the real test, set your server to "Public" and click the launch button.

I think this idea would be really fun and will expand our horizons as a community whilst attracting new members. I don't know all the details but this might be an idea to look at.

Cheers,

Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

This sounds like a really cool idea, but there is 1 problem.....

This is purely a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive community, we have tried to spread out to other games and servers and at the start it gets alot of attention but after a couple of days its a complete ghost town.

Cool idea though!:ae:

giphy (4).gif

@Thrasher very true I have seen that happen and I know what you mean but I know that there is a few overwatch players in this community but it might be worth a shot

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

• 1 month later...

i love overwatch and i actually was thinking, what about when overwatch gets a proper server hosting?? maybe KZG could start up a server. tbh i think it would work and be great fun as KZG could have multiple servers with different gamemodes. Problem is there wont be plugins........ no aintslam, anitcheat etc

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

• ruthles_kila locked this topic