SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] .ultra's Admin Application

./ultra

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: .ultra

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107439885

Description of Yourself: Micah, played CSGO for 5 years on various accounts, ~3000 hours all up
Always enjoyed things like KZ climb, bhop and ofc Minigames

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5 days 17:07:59 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Between 4pm-9pm NZ

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Dongle, knxledge, Hrollo

Players vouching your application?: :), Conkley, Milk house, Zaccode20, krewzy, If possible will continue adding vouches as they come up

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I feel I have been on this server long enough to be trusted. I've still had moments where I'm on the server when someone is blatantly delaying or mic spamming. If I at least get tested as a trial admin, I feel I could make KZG better

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Reliability, frequency (amount of time on server, not the other community ;) ) and some degree of firmness

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

best of luck, id say re write your app with more innit ;^)

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I was just spinbotting on cyber course to see peoples reactions, a course map in which points cannot be gained by cheating

I cant defend myself because cheating is cheating but you want to know it was just a bit of fun

Edited by ./ultra

• My Name is Tito locked this topic