SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] jOOba's Admin Application

jOOba

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: jOOba

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79552434

Description of Yourself: Hi, My name is Jack. I'm 17 years of age currently attending my final year of high school (Grade 12). I'm considerably passionate about gaming, cultivating and am continuously striving to achieve bigger and better. I would like to say that i am a very committed and motivated person as i am currently balancing quite possibly the hardest year of my life (Educational-wise) and also maintaining my casual job at Subway, let alone the fact that i have schedules of how to keep myself fit and healthy and often run errands for my friends, family and my partner. I thoroughly enjoy meeting and conversing with new people as it opens up new opportunities and new experiences, i really enjoy soccer, passionate about learning and i adore gaming. I am a fast and precise learner, meaning that i pick things up very quickly and then proceed to practice over and over and over until i get good.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 00:25:19 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Usually anytime i am completely free, typically ranging from 5pm - 11pm almost every day, weekends i spend a bare minimum of around 3 hours, maximum is usually around 7 or 8 hours. Sometimes i hop on if i cant sleep as it is a great way to hone my skills a little.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: @mEdZ
@Wan Kin Tu Yu
@Shaka
@Fr3AsH

Players vouching your application?: @GoGurt/Lady Clipton
@Mr Meesseeks
@Larko
@N3bur
@Cocky

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe i should be a part of the KZG staff because i know i can bring an uplifting, and humorous attitude to the server. I often notice that sometimes when i log on there are not any staff members online and i typically always hear people screaming into the mics/mic spamming or playing ridiculously loud and unnecessary music. I usually always try my best to get it sorted out be either asking them to tone it down or messaging the right people. I think that i can really help the server grow as a cooperative, non-toxic and fair community that everyone can enjoy.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring a positive attitude that i can try to spread around, i can bring fair judgement, i can bring laughter, i can bring sympathy if needed and i can bring commitment

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

jOOba is incredibly active and a great guy. Always light hearted creating quality banter and good memories. I'd love to see jOOba as an admin to express his more mature and stern side rather than the 'friend' personality. I'm sure he'll do well at distinguishing between times appropriate to be friendly or time to administrate. All the best my dude!

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

j00ba is really nice, i started scouts and knives a few months ago and he was really kind and taught me how to play, i recommend j00ba as admin on scouts vs knives over anyone else. he is positive and nice to everyone. he has good memes and compliments people of the physical abilities and verbal contact. i would prefer j00ba as admin than VIP. j00ba is a perfect role model for the new people on scouts and knives. he recommends not forces the community of scouts and knives to sign up for KZG forums and steam group, he made me aware of the KZG discord and teamspeak where i met fellow friends for scouts and knives and also people i don't play with, over all i wish j00ba the best of luck and i hope j00ba can spread his good vibe to the community throughout KZG network. sincerely Camy :D

you just dont spend enough time on sk, I am there most nights I barely see you there. what hours do you usually play? besides that good application effort and they seem to respect you.. I don't have a lot of experience with you I see you every now and then so I will trust what other admins say.. please play more on the server so we are used to you! :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep jOOba is one of the people that brings the best out of Sk, super friendly, chilled and always delivering the zestiest of memes. He'd make a great admin and an even greater quality to sk, goodluck broski! 

Jooba is a kewl, humorous guy and always good to talk too. He always has a positive time on the server and is online most/all nights. I would most certainly like to see jooba become an admin and see him bring a great time on the server.

• Dope locked this topic