SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Minigames] Sorrow's Admin Application

Sorrow

Server you're Applying for?: Minigames

Steam Account Name: Sorrow

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:2981324

Description of Yourself: Hi there!
Most of you guys know me but I'll reintroduce myself!
My name is Yousef, known as Sorrow throughout the community.
I have been a member of the KZG community since mid last year and have been an administrator of at least one server since then.
I enjoy playing minigames and have a good time teaching new players on what to do. The administrator qualities have been learnt through me as I have been
an admin for a very long time in KZG from JB admin to MG admin, and then Senior Administrator.
I am a charismatic person and enjoy welcoming new players to our servers! (I have a reputation for being harsh towards serious griefers and trolls though) but I don't blame me!
I am applying for minigames admin as I once was a MG admin and was good at my job but I had to leave for a while due to UNI taking most of my time. Being MG admin made me addicted to MG
thus making me play for a ridiculous amount of time per day. (I have the second highest activity on GAMEME stats for MG and I haven't been as active as I was for 2 months!)
The Reason I am applying for MG is that I am extremely active which means I see many people grief and break rules more than anyone else. So it is irritating trying to contact an admin to join to mute/slay delayers or mic spammers.
I am loyal towards this community and have helped skyprah in many ways in helping this community come this far. (As you would know the interview system of admins being accepted was created originally by me!) But was later developed by DOPESCOPE as I handed the ropes to him (Cheers for the great job btw!)
I believe my time has come to rejoin the MG community and I'm sure many players will be very excited to hear that (if I get accepted that is) I will be returning as a staff member on MG.
I know all the rules and what not to being admin as I once trained staff back in the day.
So yea if you need anymore questions about me ask away!

Cheers
- Sorrow

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 9d 16:14h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 8pm - 3 am NZ Time

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Squizzy, DeadlyMullet

Players vouching your application?: Killerjarrod

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think taking this long leave allowed me to rethink my thoughts have allowed me to come back with a clearer understanding and fresh new ideas for the community. I am currently an admin of the upcoming ZE escape server, but would
like to indulge with helping in MG for the time being. I have qualities such as fairness and equality when it comes to dealing with certain situations and have showed this in the past. My admining skills are excellent and the players that enjoy MG will have a good time with me being on to make sure delayers are vanquished.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Professionalism, Order

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+rep

As your previous position as being a Senior, you have the experience and you know how to handle a server.

You've changed a lot since then, more mature and just an all round cool bloke.

Definitely should get the position.

P.S Manu's at the wharf?

As Acid said, you've got the experience and knowledge to do this job. Sorrow is a great guy with a great personality. He shows all traits of being an admin and he helps the community.

I can't see a reason for him to be denied as hes becoming more active.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

14 hours ago, Sorrow said:

My admining skills

1 hour ago, Dongle said:

try listing the reasons he shouldn't.

It's administration skills not admining. Denied.

All jokes aside, great bloke +rep

welcome back dude, a vouch from me and you know it.. considering you were a good staff member in the past and you should automatically be accepted for that

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• DeadlyMullet locked this topic