SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] vE' Mr_Merkhem99's Admin Application

Mr_Merkhem99

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: vE' Mr_Merkhem99

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:174391616

Description of Yourself: Im 17 years of age (18 at the start of March). Love to play CS, Overwatch and many other games in my free time. Enjoy helping any kind of community, input my own ideas, meet new people and just have fun.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: GameMe says I only have 15:11:23 hours but I know when I played alot more I clocked over 250 at least

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I usually play any time from when I wake up to when I go to bed as I do nothing with my life at this current point in time. The only days I have other commitments is on a Sunday from 9 A.M to 5 P.M for band practice. But I can't promise that I'll stay active all day everyday as work/uni and other opportunities may come my way :)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: DopeScope:
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Would you vouch if I re-applied for Admin on Scouts?
DopeScope : yup i will vouch for as you were good at your job.

BuLLee:
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Would you vouch if I re-applied for Admin on Scouts?
BuLLee: Ofcourse

Sir BlazeMore:
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Blaze
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Will you vouch for me?
Sir BlazeMore is now Online.
Sir BlazeMore: Sure

MeDz:
mEdZ - Today at 3:37 PM
Need non staff? Anyway I'd vouch as an admin

Not too sure if evidence was needed but just in case :)

Players vouching your application?: IMAFK:
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Would you vouch my Admin app? I need non staff members
IMAFK: yeh sire
IMAFK: sure

Shaka:
Shaka - Today at 3:36 PM
id vouch :0

HappyTV & Ash:

Mr_Merkhem99 - Today at 3:45 PM
Well can I just put your name down?
HappyTV - Today at 3:45 PM
i never said no
:smile:
Ash - Today at 3:45 PM
same

Dr. Deletus:
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: Can I put your name down as a vouch
Dr. Deletus: vouch?
vE' Mr_Merkhem99: to re-apply for Scouts admin
Dr. Deletus: Sure

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe I deserve to be part of the KZG Staff team because I previously have been Admin on the same server. I believe I can have a decent impact of the community of the KZG Scouts and Knives. I'm a helper to all as I always want the server to grow, and if the server grows, so does the competition! :D

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I feel like I can bring a positive attitude towards the Scouts and Knives community. I plan to always be active, bring new ideas to the table and always to bring enjoyment too all players. I believe that I'm a likable person, easily approachable, and easy going. I never get angry at members online but don't mistake me for someone who won't do my job as a KZG admin. I know what to do and when to do it having previous experience as a staff member on this server before. I'm always open to constructive criticism, and I'll always try my best to improve, improve others and improve the server. I'm willing to teach, learn and just have fun. Never afraid to answer questions, or sort out situations without the help of further staff member unless it is absolutely required. I believe all these qualities will help me to be the best Admin on the Scouts and Knives server that I can be.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Merk is an admin from way back as some of u may know. Therefore he has the experience and the mindset required. He was one of the first people that got me interested in involving myself in the community. I'd love to see him come back to KZG as an admin. +1 and good luck. 

• Like 1

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

he did a great job in the past and he should continue, but I will be really disappointing if he goes dead again for a while. He should automatically get his admin powers back and help us out, I understand there are more important commitments than being an admin on a game, but try not to leave too much at early stages :)

• Like 1

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Accepted Please be in contact with someone on the staff management team.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic