SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Zazer's Admin Application

Zazer

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Zazer

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:152183132

Description of Yourself: Hey there, my name is Zazer and I'm a pretty chill guy, either I'm playing CS:GO doing a comp, or I'm on JB or on my Xbox. I live in Sydney, in Australia. My hobbies include soccer, ice skating, tennis, sailing and of course CS:GO! I play on my Xbox sometimes but apart from that the only game I play is CS:GO and I love the KZG community!! I I love messing around and having fun, though I know boundaries and I know when I should be serious and when I can mess about.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days 13:37:36 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Pretty much every day during the week for at least an hour, more on weekends as I don't have school then.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Skyprah, .exe

Players vouching your application?: jathebest, sloth/black, rouge, koi, superskyn, a cone

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Though I do not have any past experience moderating, I have watched several admins over a long period of time on mostly jailbreak but also other KZG servers, and know what to do.
I want to improve the KZG servers in any way I can. I want to be JB admin to enforce the rules and make sure our servers have a good atmosphere and toxicity is kept to a minimum. When playing jailbreak I find myself having to almost constantly message admins to ask them to mute toxic players, swap wardens who can't warden properly etc. I want to help out by becoming someone that other players can reach out to for help when a situation arises that they cannot deal with by themselves, as well as to be able to make sure whenever I'm playing that all rules are enforced. Additionally, I already have some experience helping out players in a non- administrative way, by answering any questions they may have about key binding etc. I tell people who are breaking the rules what they are doing wrong even though I cannot enforce it, e.g vips on special days not hunting I'll message in vip chat.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring responsibility, trustworthiness and honesty, as well as a willingness to enforce the rules.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

note - buttonsfx is also vouching but i forgot to add him in and I can't figure out how to edit it.

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

https://gyazo.com/23d4be3902417c8a444cc18d3b3555c4 < uhh

Zazer is a kind KZG jailbreak player that knows the rules and tries his best to enforce them. Although his a good player, i don't think he would be suitable with the admin position just because i have seen him do some shifty things lately. Other than that hes a good player that just wants to help the server out.

Good luck! 

Да, тоа ебан

If you are actually 15 years old you're extremely immature for you age. When I was admin and you were on the server you would constantly spam admin chat with unnecessary bullshit (@GimmeYoFries , @Ec1ipse and @Squizzy can vouch for this), and furthermore, it got to the point where if you continued you would have been banned. You are way too timid to be an admin. I feel as though that if someone argues with you, you won't be able to control yourself and you'll act irrationally. 6/7 members who vouched for you aren't reputable and exe. isn't even an admin anymore. Don't get me wrong, you're a nice kid who is friendly and kind but you're not admin material. You are too soft and too quiet. Look at gyro before he was given trial admin. He enforced rules and he stuck up for people when others were being idiots. He knows the rules, he was kind and helpful. If, and only if you start to do this then you'll be a good candidate.

List of things to improve on

1. Don't be shy, you're too quiet on the server when shit goes down.
  2. Act more mature. As stated above you regularly spam admin chat. Instead of asking admins stupid questions in admin chat ask them in all chat.
  3. Get more involved with the community. I very, very rarely see you on TeamSpeak and when you're on the forums you shit post.
  4. Get a good reputation for being a helpful and mature player. When the whole Stacy's mum situation went down you were one of the people changing your name to stupid shit and talking shit directly and indirectly to me and the other admins. 6/7 people on your vouch list are rando's or regular trouble makers. 

This comment isn't intended to hurt your feelings man. It's better to be honest. Good luck with the application and if you improve on the things I listed above you will eventually become an admin. Believe in yourself

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I agree with Harik on this.

2 hours ago, Harik said:

When the whole Stacy's mum situation went down you were one of the people changing your name to stupid shit and talking shit directly and indirectly to me and the other admins. 6/7 people on your vouch list are rando's or regular trouble makers.

If you were mature, you wouldn't of done stupid shit when the Stacy situation went down as @Harik suggested. IF you were going for a Admin Position I highly recommend you work on your maturity cause from my experience on witnessing the Stacy situation on the server how people were doing dumb stuff including you, i would say you are not mature.

other than that Good luck!

Apdq6Wv.png

Nope nope nope, sorry mate but I'm giving this a big -rep I don't think you're even close to being ready for admin.

@Harik basically took the words out of my mouth, But Good Luck !

Good App tho :P

Edited by Ec1ipse

15 hours ago, Gyro ® said:

was a joke lol

i don't think he would be suitable with the admin position just because i have seen him do some shifty things lately.

may I ask what shifty things these were?

Zazer is a kind KZG jailbreak player that knows the rules and tries his best to enforce them. hes a good player that just wants to help the server out.

Good luck! 

thanks

16 hours ago, Harik said:

If you are actually 15 years old you're extremely immature for you age. When I was admin and you were on the server you would constantly spam admin chat with unnecessary bullshit (@GimmeYoFries , @Ec1ipse and @Squizzy can vouch for this), and furthermore, it got to the point where if you continued you would have been banned. You are way too timid to be an admin. I feel as though that if someone argues with you, you won't be able to control yourself and you'll act irrationally. 6/7 members who vouched for you aren't reputable and exe. isn't even an admin anymore. Don't get me wrong, you're a nice kid who is friendly and kind but you're not admin material. You are too soft and too quiet. Look at gyro before he was given trial admin. He enforced rules and he stuck up for people when others were being idiots. He knows the rules, he was kind and helpful. If, and only if you start to do this then you'll be a good candidate.

List of things to improve on

1. Don't be shy, you're too quiet on the server when shit goes down.
  2. Act more mature. As stated above you regularly spam admin chat. Instead of asking admins stupid questions in admin chat ask them in all chat.
  3. Get more involved with the community. I very, very rarely see you on TeamSpeak and when you're on the forums you shit post.
  4. Get a good reputation for being a helpful and mature player. When the whole Stacy's mum situation went down you were one of the people changing your name to stupid shit and talking shit directly and indirectly to me and the other admins. 6/7 people on your vouch list are rando's or regular trouble makers. 

This comment isn't intended to hurt your feelings man. It's better to be honest. Good luck with the application and if you improve on the things I listed above you will eventually become an admin. Believe in yourself

ok. I'll try and do as you've said

20 hours ago, Harik said:

Untitled.thumb.png.31d836eb31f44d2af3146a87cff514b9.png

don't go to different communities and do stupid shit

ok Harik, I have 3 things to say to you:

1) the reason I "leaved", was because my computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it as I had to take my dog for a walk.

2) if, as you claim, the people on my list are trouble makers, then they should have a ban or at least a ton of mutes or gags, right? but they don't. If you look at their hours also, they're not randos either.

2) wait I just realised you edited your post, let me just edit my response: who says they're not reputable? you're not even an admin, so if being an admin is all it takes to be reputable, then you're not reputable either.

3) didn't you resign?? I mean, it's good to see you on and all, but didn't you resign because you had no time for KZG? If you have time, why are you spending it looking at my app and checking other servers' ban history for me? (btw thanks for checking out my app even though you didnt have time for kzg)

... clearly shows your immaturity. I gave more to this community than you or majority of the community will ever give. Good luck on your application friend.

• Like 3

2jz1fkoweayz.png

6 minutes ago, Harik said:

... clearly shows your immaturity. I gave more to this community than you or majority of the community will ever give. Good luck on your application friend.

thanks bud. have a good time off KZG, and hope you come back soon! <3

fuuck dude, you are literally making it impossible for people to +rep you

On 2/22/2017 at 7:56 PM, Zazer said:

thanks bud. have a good time off KZG, and hope you come back soon! <3

passive aggressive/immaturity

On 2/22/2017 at 7:45 PM, Zazer said:

1) the reason I "leaved", was because my computer crashed and I didn't have time to fix it as I had to take my dog for a walk.

isn't that just a happy coincidence?

if, as you claim, the people on my list are trouble makers, then they should have a ban or at least a ton of mutes or gags, right? but they don't.

Sloth: 7 bans

Koi: previous 1 week ban for scripting

superskyn: 1 ban

a cone: 1 ban

who says they're not reputable? you're not even an admin, so if being an admin is all it takes to be reputable, then you're not reputable either.

clearly dosen't know what the word reputable mean, also another example of immaturity and a failed attempt of being passive aggressive. 

didn't you resign because you had no time for KZG? If you have time, why are you spending it looking at my app

telling harik to fuck off because he is making good points on why you shouldn't be admin

and finally

• The applicant should not reply saying Thanks for plus repping me etc please do that via other means (As this makes the applications just full of replies saying thanks).

in case you couldn't guess, it's a minus rep from me.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Denied. 

You have done some things in the past and in this post that has affected your relationship with staff. try to improve your image in the server and out of the servers.

• Like 2

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• Sirtron locked this topic