SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B-Hop

Mr_Merkhem99

Okay so, I recently started going on b-hop servers to improve my ability to b-hop and that, and thought maybe KZG could get a b-hop server? Would it not only be fun to play, but people who want to learn b-hopping on Scouts can join a b-hop server to get the hang of b-hopping. Just an Idea :)

Cheers Lads

I did put together a "Combat Bunnyhop" server as someone suggested it on our forums and gave us the idea to have it. I made it quite a while ago but was never released by skyprah due to non avaliable servers.Combat Bhop is pretty much just a DM server with Auto-hop. Also all guns were 100% accurate with no recoil.

As for Skilled Bhop, there has been suggestions for it quite a few times but im pretty sure that bunnyhop servers are generally dead, atleast in Australia.

giphy (4).gif

5 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I did put together a "Combat Bunnyhop" server as someone suggested it on our forums and gave us the idea to have it. I made it quite a while ago but was never released by skyprah due to non avaliable servers.Combat Bhop is pretty much just a DM server with Auto-hop. Also all guns were 100% accurate with no recoil.

As for Skilled Bhop, there has been suggestions for it quite a few times but im pretty sure that bunnyhop servers are generally dead, atleast in Australia.

Yeah very true, Combat B-hop would be fun, and they are somewhat dead, but with the KZG community I feel like it could be popular?

This would be a good idea. Ive been in the Sk discord and ive heard people really wanting one for the KZG community as they love the servers. It also would give the people who join the server's a chance to learn how to bhop since it isnt just a skill you pick up straight away

Yea would definitely like to these this. Not only will it bring new players to the server it will improve people bunny hops on scoutez and minigames

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search