SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Xiphoz's Admin Application

Xiphoz

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Xiphoz

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170588865

Description of Yourself: I'm a quiet little boy from New Zealand named Deegan (Named after Brian Deegan). I try and help out as much as i can where i can on Jailbreak but my shyness normally gets to me and it somewhat prevents me from doing such things (I'm trying to not be so shy). I really enjoy playing on Jailbreak as everyone makes me feel welcome and everyone just haves a fun time. If I'm not playing a game on Steam or Origin I'm either sleeping or at school. My hobbies consist of CSGO, Battlefield 1, Sleeping, and talking to others when i feel up for it.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 5d 02:51h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Monday-Friday: Normally i play anywhere from 5pm-12am
Saturday-Sunday: Normally i play anywhere from 12pm to 2am

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Ec1ipse | Squizzy | Gyro

Players vouching your application?: Julian/Hectic | ElementX | SGT/SGT ION | Sneakyninja | Kibitz | Pew | Trikster | Sp1nna | Troopahhh | Souvlaki | Justin | Bildx | ButtonsFX | Koi | Ash | Lazer | Im A Bag | Dandy | Queenbleach | JaTheBeast | Yung tom

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I want to prolong the life of KZG and make sure that everyone is having whilst the rules are being enforced.
I haven't (By memory) caused or been in any drama/controversy and I am well known by the Jailbreak community for being a pretty chill player.
I think that being apart of the KZG Staff Team will help me with my shyness and improve how much i talk to others.
I would like to try help to see if a climb server could be made possible ^-^.
I would like to be the sort of person that if someone was in need of help they would know that I'm always available to talk to and will always try to help out the best I can

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Friendliness

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep "This is a custom LR of hard climb, no jetpack, start at 8:30", 10 seconds later: "I have finished, please actively fail." *stab* "Thank you for playing". 

From an admin point of view, you show all traits of being an admin. I struggle to believe that you are 14 because of how mature and how respectful you are. You are the BEST candidate from admin at this point of time and I believe you should be given a shot. If anything just try to speak out when shit is going down. I know you're trying to help the server out more which is great. If you happen to be accepted I believe that with commands you'll easily fit into the role and deal with issues as expected. You're a positive dude and I think you should absolutely be accepted. Good luck mate!

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Hell yeah dude, You are the best candiate for admin. You are also very kinda towards players and i have never had to deal with you being disrespectful/immature on the server and towards other players. Also always reporting when something bad is happening on the server.

I said yes to vouching for @Xiphoz_ and even told @Sirtron this guy if given the chance will make a great admin, @Xiphoz_ is always asking questions and trying to get evolved. The only downside to @Xiphoz_ is most probably his shyness, you wondering why because he might be trying to fix a problem and not feel confident about it and then he will back off. This isn't a big issue, it's a very small issues that can be fixed easily.

I'm giving you a +rep. Good Luck !

Edited by Ec1ipse

You're always a nice guy on JB, never had any issues with you, and I believe you would suit the role very well. As @Ec1ipse said, you can be shy, but it's a small issue that can easily be overcame, just try and speak out :)  (When I started trial, being confident in decisions was hard, but it gets easy, and help will always be given from us.) I think you would be good at dealing with situations with your knowledge and time spent of Jailbreak, as well as your personality. Also to add, I see that you help the server become more enjoyable, by fixing problems that you can as a member, and reporting situations that happen on the server to the team.

Good luck!

+Rep

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Xiphoz is an excellent candidate for the admin team for multiple reasons. He knows the rules, Hes never been in trouble and hes a kind player that just wants to help the server. He is a little shy but give him a week or 2 with Trial and he will be win the servers heart. Big +rep from me and i hope to see this man in the jailbreak staff team.

Да, тоа ебан

On 2/19/2017 at 2:53 PM, Xiphoz_ said:

I try and help out as much as i can where i can on Jailbreak but my shyness normally gets to me and it somewhat prevents me from doing such things (I'm trying to not be so shy).

You may think that your "shyness normally gets to me and it somewhat prevents me from doing such things" but this chat log is a clear indication that you are more than capable to shred your shyness in order to help the server and take action on wrongdoers accordingly. This was one of many examples I have seen from the past few days (and to be honest, ever since you joined the server) where you have tried to help the server, and ultimately,  with administration powers you will do a great job overtime. 

Take my advice and don't think of your shyness as a limitation of your ability to admin because trust me It's not. In fact, its almost as an advantage for you as you will come across as a very respectful leader on the server where players will be able to look up to you as a fair and just leader. 

Good on you. 

• Like 3

0lzHluV.png

+rep @Xiphoz_ seems like a cool dude. I dont play jb that much anymore but he seems like he can handle a server :)

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• Sirtron locked this topic