SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squirtle's Unban Appeal

SquirtleOG

Your ingame Name: Squirtle

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37903346

Date / Time of Ban: 12-27-16

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sirtron

Reason for ban (if known): "Being Abusive Towards members of the KZG community"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: As many of you know I was not a good person, Hell I will say I was an absolute CUNT of a person. But that was the old me, The Squirtle that would snap at every little thing. It's been quite awhile since my mute and during that time I had a lot to reflect on, I have changed my ways since then, I found GOD and I am a changed person. I would really like a chance to return and be the new Squirtle I hope everyone will learn to love and embrace. Also I kinda getting bored of Rust... :/ Please consider this :)

@Sirtron @GimmeYoFries

I think Squirtle should at least be given another chance, I know he was a "Cunt" and Abusive towards players but if he tells us he has changed we should at least give him a chance.

I say a 1-2 week trial period if Squirtle is abusive or says anything stupid we can put his perm silence back on.

+rep 

Have you got rid of that fucking magpie? If so then yes you should be given another chance but if you haven't even changed abit I think you should be gotten rid of again.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

" says anything stupid we can put his perm silence back on. " Fuck you have high hopes for me, It's Squirtle I'm going to say something dumb haha Just not abussive

1 minute ago, Squizzy said:

Have you got rid of that fucking magpie? If so then yes you should be given another chance but if you haven't even changed abit I think you should be gotten rid of again.

Hahaha The Magpie will never go

Accepted.

You have been unbanned from ts and you will be ungagged, but the mute in-game will stay. depending on how you go will depend if it gets removed. good luck in the future.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• Sirtron locked this topic