SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

/$/ Roughly -MA7-'s Abuse Report

Scotty (A Nazi/PewDiePie)

Their Ingame Name: /$/ Roughly -MA7-

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/roughlyog/

Reason why you think they abused?: I was muted for telling a player off as he was saying everyone was bad and told him to stfu and was muted for 2 hours without a mute history and proceeded to ask him to unban me to the point where i told him to kill himeself for abusing his powers and he then proceeded to mute and gag me permenantly. He has said he recorded the whole thing and would like him to be emoted of all powers for being a shit stain to the server.

Witnesses's (if any): Ranch and Microsoft Pages

Proof / Evidence: Roughly said he recorded the whole thing

"Scotty (A Nazi/PewDiePie): fuck off Scotty (A Nazi/PewDiePie): go neck". 

I honestly think the appeal should be deleted you just admitted to telling me to "kys" .

Firstly I muted you because you where shit talking ALL staff not just me all staff, then you decided to abuse players because they where using tec-9. 

We don't need to see a demo, it's all clearly listed in your chat history.

http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/106236

26 Feb 2017 05:03:59 卐卐WhitePower卐卐  
26 Feb 2017 04:59:10 卐卐WhitePower卐卐
26 Feb 2017 05:20:36 get demoted
26 Feb 2017 05:32:49 oi rougly unmute me
26 Feb 2017 05:39:25 admins are bad
26 Feb 2017 05:39:53 go neck

Just a few of the words i Cherry picked out from you today. You should be banned for a week. Such a disgusting behavior and attitude. The demo would only prove more of this immature behavior that you said over your microphone.

• Like 1

• sm! locked this topic