SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sorrow's MG admin application

Sorrow

Current ingame name : Sorrow

What server are you applying for? : Minigames

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:2981324

Where are you located?: Auckland, New Zealand

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 124 (537 css)

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): 1 (I will probably play this everyday)

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes, I understand the rules

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Thrasher, Johhny

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: To make this a better community

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Seriousness, Logic, Respect, Loyalty, Professionalism.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: Pretty good server, I always see servers that just die off but this one gets stronger and stronger everyday so I believe it is worth investing my time in.

Extra (If any) : I have been playing minigames for a very long time and I know pretty much everything there is to minigames. I used to play on the Freedom Gamers server on Counter strike source back in 2010 and I was part of that community. I am currently an admin on Jailbreak and the Minecraft server (Currently working on the minecraft server with Thrasher) and would like to help control and maintain stability in this minigame server as I have a lot of experience with minigames. Also I take things very seriously, and have a hate for liars.

If you need me I'll be on teamspeak
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

"cough 25 hours on the server you are applying for"

but besides that 100% vouch for him, just make sure to be active on jailbreak etc

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Would be good to have an admin who is quite good at dealing with toxicity on the MG server.
Besides not having 25 hours,
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

"25 hours on the server you are applying for"

-skyprah (Admin Application Requirements) ;)))))

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I Know we need admins on servers but with all due respect there is no point in making the 25 hour rule if it is not going to be followed. I have no shit against sorrow tho he is a cool guy : )

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Sorrow! Easy +1 mate. Such a genuine, funny, cool lad. Think... Actually I know you would be a good admin. Wish you the best

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search