SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Blackwake.

Acid

Hello Killers of the Killzone Gaming community,

I am making this post to inform you all about a new game I have been playing called "Blackwake".

sdadsaas.jpg

What is Blackwake?

It is basically a FPS game with a little twist to it. The twist is that most of the map can't be accessible for the players and you have to fight on those moving platforms called "ships". Those ships have powerful weapons called canons and swivels that can be directed, damaged and so on. What I personally love is the chaos that can happen when two enemy ships come into combat. The communication between the captain and the pirates is hilarious, depending on your captain. But communication is key in this game. 

Don't forget that there is also heaps of customization, leveling etc.

The game is very new, currently in an Early Access game on steam for around $17.99 USD. Do not let the price or the EA title deter you from getting the game. From playing it so far, there has been close to no bugs, and the ones that have come up, have been fixed within hours. 

Why am I making this?

Except for me wanting to give you guys an insight to the game because of how fantastic it is. They have just released "Community Servers". Yes, that's why I'm making this.

They have just made custom servers. This means that Killzone could have their own server. Picture you and your mates (all of us here at KZG) with teams of two or multiple teams. Battling against each other on ships, would be hilarious.

If you're still not sold on the game, have a watch of my newest YouTube video of Blackwake to give you an idea of how funny this game can be.

TL;DR: The game is fucking awesome and worth a buy. KZG servers incoming.

Thanks Guys,

Acid.

Links:

http://www.blackwake.com/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackwakeGame/