SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Rust Server

MyCookedNugget

I was wondering if Killzone Gaming Can Bring Back A "RUST" server as it will be beneficial for the Community, and i dont recon it will take you guys that long to figure our the finanaces and what kind of a server you want. Let me know in the comment section if this is a Great Or Bad Idea

1000x isn't a bit much the reason it is set to high is so we get a player base @Macgregor as with the old server no one wanted to come on and grind on the server.

To go with the server being made i am sure there is a Trust worthy member in the community @skyprah That can help out if you are to busy. I personally will jam the serer and will probably try and bring some new people onto the server as it will be easier to gain materials. Thank you for the thought on this and i Hope that it does go through as rust has become a game i genuinely enjoy and i am sure there are other fans in the KZG Community!!!

Yes would be awesome to see this as i really enjoy rust and mainly play community servers so would be really cool to see this happen. With 1000x, to limit one base/clan running the server i think weekly wipes would be good. 

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

When you said you already have one is it actually up on the community server list?

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

no point updating this week. probs gonna be another update on friday so do it on the weekend if you are going to update it.

1000x is a bit much personally because of the amount that you have to grind to get c4. People quit to quickly because of: they have a big base and then it gets raided that night because some clan with 500 c4 comes in or they find it to easy to achive everything.

32 minutes ago, Paradox said:

no point updating this week. probs gonna be another update on friday so do it on the weekend if you are going to update it.

1000x is a bit much personally because of the amount that you have to grind to get c4. People quit to quickly because of: they have a big base and then it gets raided that night because some clan with 500 c4 comes in or they find it to easy to achive everything.

if you get raided you literally can make a base the same size in hours?????

76561198249255096.png

7 hours ago, B1N said:

1000x isn't a bit much the reason it is set to high is so we get a player base @Macgregor as with the old server no one wanted to come on and grind on the server.

To go with the server being made i am sure there is a Trust worthy member in the community @skyprah That can help out if you are to busy. I personally will jam the serer and will probably try and bring some new people onto the server as it will be easier to gain materials. Thank you for the thought on this and i Hope that it does go through as rust has become a game i genuinely enjoy and i am sure there are other fans in the KZG Community!!!

Sounds good

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

@skyprah So hyped will play it tonight with friends for sure. 

When i install Rust on my PC is there anyone that would like to have me in there group? I know a few people who might but i dont want to be lonely in such a "grind-to-win" game ya'know? :) 

On 3/6/2017 at 9:11 AM, skyprah said:

Here's a new one. Almost ready :D

45.121.210.90:49265

[AUS/NZ] Killzone Battlefield | 1000x | InstantSmelt | Kits

The kits and 1000x dont work yet but instantsmelt is

Edited by Macgregor
xd

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion