SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Wage Gap's MG app

the wage gap doesn't

Current ingame name : The wage gap doesn't exist

What server are you applying for? : Minigames

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:85946762
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/harry1928

Where are you located?: Australia QLD

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 5100 ish

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): Roughly an hour

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes, and understand rules from external servers and prior experience. I understand they may not be the same, but some rules from other servers are very very similar upon inspection. 

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, but the future will tell a different story. 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Quint3n and Thrasher. Others may include Daniel Doran and Gimmeyofries.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: To further get to know the community and accustom to a different kind of server. Previous experiences as admin on other servers such as VG have inspired me to continue my adventure and attempt to become well known in any community that I join. Exploring the difference in where I have been to where I have come now is going to be a highlight of my time on CS:GO, after my 6 month downtime where I rarely played. I enjoy getting back into it and enjoying the company of any member of the community.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Prior experience, as stated before, is a big pointer in the direction I'm heading. I understand what to do, but mainly how to keep the server fun regardless of my ability of administrator (if accepted). I'm also very rarely busy, therefore I can be on the server as much as needed. 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: From my small amount of time, the community is generally fantastic. There's a perfect combination of seriousness and fun, but definitely an easy server to get used to. Thankfully, old members of VG are also here for me to coincide with if I'm unsure of what to ever do. 

Extra (If any) :EDIT* Forgot to mention Thrasher said it was perfectly fine for me to make this app before having the 25 hour mark.
  • Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

"25 hours on the server you are applying for"

-skyprah (Admin Application Requirements) ;)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Well I didn't know of you before, but now that I have played the minigames server with you, you seem like a good bloke, you have previous experience with csgo server administration +1

+rep, played with him last nice was good and nice.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+1
Ive known dank for quite some time from older servers, he is either really banterous and fun but can be really serious in a needed situation real quick. Wouldnt mind seeing ol mate as an admin. (active alot)

giphy (4).gif

'Daniel' wrote:
Yeah +1 Knows the rules and was previous on multiple server like surf, mg and bhop, would make a great badmin

100% Spot on
  • Like 1
o.O Does this smell like chloroform to you? o.O

I do not usually post +rep's but this guy deserves it. Very helpful and is very active. On all cases of talking to him he is very mature and I value that a lot. Would make a great admin for minigames. Can't find many mature people now-a-days who takes admin seriously, I feel Wage is one of those people who will take this seriously. Don't let me down if you get it buddy :)

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search