SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Request for DeadlyMullet

EvolutionXT

Your Ingame Name: Hopsin

Their Ingame Name: DeadlyMullet (don't know full name)

Their steam id: i have no clue what to put here

Which server: KZG mini games

Reason for why they should be banned: Ruining the fun on kzg mini games as he continued to kick multiple people who he didnt like as a 'joke', admins apparently told him to stop and he didn't.

Proof/evidence: Many victims and witnesses include myself, ay papi, i believe M@chine, serjent and others.

Extra: He should atleast be banned from KZG mini games, if not more.

Thanks for your time ~ Kind regards

i did see this happen, he was also ghosting and telling people were others were on maps in the voice chat, do not understand why he is doing this.

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

+1 I was also kicked and cannot reconnect to the mini-games server. In the hype of the new server we were all pretty excited to test it out and have some fun and well deadly mullet completely ruined it, quite annoyed at his decision and yeah... Disappointed to say the least

thanks for ruining the excitement Zzz.... Very immature

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

• 5 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search