SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Easy Surf] Sid's Admin Application

Sid

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: Sid

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12271353

Description of Yourself: I'm the guy that surfs a lot and has a soothing voice, a dope playlist, a drinking problem, and quality banter. I like to help people get faster times and try to make KZG Easy Surf a pleasant server to spend time on. I believe the best solution to a dispute is community vote, political equality reigns supreme. I'm 6'1 and have very short hair. Sometimes I create surf maps.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4 days 03:32:42 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Around 7pm to Midnight

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Skyprah, Tay, Raven, Spongey

Players vouching your application?: At the time of writing this application; Bowser, Donkey, Nyx, Nolesy, Viper, S1lv3r, Frankie, First Class, Motion

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I have a broad perspective and I feel like my decisions are well thought out. I also want to contribute my technical skills towards improvements that could be made to the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, experience, and a calm nature.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Like 1
ZLOqTsX.jpg

A great person and a great surfer. You're the kind of guy that's easy to chill and roll with. Also very supportive and a good teacher. Therefore, I hope to all admins to consider Sid as a potential admin. Looking forward to seing him as an admin ingame. Good luck Sid

+1

Edited by NyX
rip english

I would like to +1 this application as I have known Sid for a few months now. He is a very mature, friendly and well known player. I believe he fits the role of a staff member and you should just give it to him already :)))

+1

Sid is a great surfer, a great mapper, and a chill guy. He is well known on the server, and talks to a lot of the community, can help them with surfing, and knows how to deal with different situations. Sid would be a great option for an admin on KZG

23 hours ago, Sid said:

Server you're Applying for?: Easy Surf

Steam Account Name: Sid

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12271353

Description of Yourself: I'm the guy that surfs a lot and has a soothing voice, a dope playlist, a drinking problem, and quality banter. I like to help people get faster times and try to make KZG Easy Surf a pleasant server to spend time on. I believe the best solution to a dispute is community vote, political equality reigns supreme. I'm 6'1 and have very short hair. Sometimes I create surf maps.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 4 days 03:32:42 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Around 7pm to Midnight

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Skyprah, Tay, Raven, Spongey

Players vouching your application?: At the time of writing this application; Bowser, Donkey, Nyx, Nolesy, Viper, S1lv3r, Frankie, First Class, Motion

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I have a broad perspective and I feel like my decisions are well thought out. I also want to contribute my technical skills towards improvements that could be made to the server.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, experience, and a calm nature.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

id like to put my 2 cents in if i can.

quite frankly i think sid would make a good admin, he is a lad, doesnt dog the boyz aha, jokes aside, pretty cool and chill bloke, nice to talk to, made some sick maps and waiting for the next, doesnt really seem bothered by much, can have a laugh as well as a cheeky bant, all round good guy.

+1 to you my man, best of luck!

Edited by kin37ik - 浪人

would like @Harry 's perspective on this surf applicant ive seen sid around and you have solid vouches but harrys view on surf server is what got  his position as head would like his view...as it will be his team

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

+Rep

Sid would easily fit the admin role. He is an active, mature player. He has helped the community by making enjoyable maps for the server. Would highly recommend Sid for admin.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

• sm! locked this topic