SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu's Admin Application

ioutrankyou

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10743523

Description of Yourself: I'm 29 years old and still play Counter Strike. Been playing Scoutzknivez for over 11years. I don't do much else in Life, apart from Bike Riding and being on my Computer. I'm a Truck jockey, kinda fun work, meet lots of people and being outside alot makes it enjoyable.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 3 days 08:29:42 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 2-10pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: BuLLee, Nosey, Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0),

Players vouching your application?: [slak]Azza, jOOba

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I've shown that i'm a capable staff member on the AiM servers. And would love to bring that to the SK server, which is my favorite Gamemode in Counter Strike.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, spotting hackers early, friendly, calm (others in my house may disagree)

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep He's shown he has the ability to take the responsibility with being admin on casual / 1v1, he's a great mate and always let's staff know if something is wrong within the servers itself,

Majority of the time i also see him attempting to resolve the issue himself, he'd be a fantastic candidate to take into the scoutz staff team, 

Good luck mate

I have asked him to apply on SK too since I need people like him helping me out.  he is active, firm and already an admin in comp, observed him in comp and all i can say .. he's done a superb job.

ps: i beat you playing cs, been playing cs for 13 years :) on and off

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• sm! locked this topic