SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Salam // Wasteland Rebel // Potato's Ban Request

Harik

Your Ingame Name: Harik

Thier Ingame Name: Salam // Wasteland Rebel // Potato

Their Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:134300064

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: This kid has literally 166 mutes/gags. The large and important punishments that should be considered include: 2 month silence, a permanent silence and 2 permanent bans which is included with his overall 20 bans. He hasn't learnt his lesson at all and it seems like he isn't making an effort to improve. Since his permanent silence was removed he has recieved 63 more communication blocks. He makes admins job much harder then necessary and I am quite frankly sick of it. Whenever I join the server this kid is literally either muted or screaming in his mic. Anyone with multiple bans like this should have already be banned and I would like this to be the case.

Proof / Evidence:

1. https://gyazo.com/83cac780ae444f0d457b6caf04ff58d5 - thats the 63 mutes/gags after perm silence was removed

2. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/32883 - Feel free to take a scroll through this.

3. The 20 bans is more than enough evidence.

NOTE: I understand that there isn't any video or picture evidence but the 20 bans and the 166 communication bans are far more than enough. Cheers.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Never played with this kid nor have I played on the minigames server but that amount of mutes/gag's is extremely disgusting. Knowing that staff members have to deal with that shit 24/7 it must become somewhat aggravating for them. And if he is showing no effort to improve on his childish actions then I say a severe punishment should be put into place so he learns a lesson.  

ayy, ive come close to giving this kid the randy orton, pls perm silence and never remove

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• skyprah locked this topic