SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Just A Casual Csgo Player's Admin Application

SGT

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Just A Casual Csgo Player

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66496537

Description of Yourself: Im a big boy from new zealand, my name is Cullen. Im a pretty loud person so I can get people to be quite if i ask them to.
I try my best to help out on jailbreak when theres no admin on but power is restricted as im not a admin. I have been playing on kzg for a very long time once i got the game after a few months i decide to go on comunity and i found KZG and fell in love with the comunity and gamemodes. I love to go mountain biking with family or play games and love computers and tech to death.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 14d 07:45h

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: If i dont have homework usually 4:00pm to 9:00pm new zealand and if i have homework im on much later somtimes around 7:00pm to 9:00pm new zealand and on weekends 8:00am to 10:00pm.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Rileyfitz (inactive)
Xiphoz
Gyro

Players vouching your application?: stacys mom
swiftzz

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I am on before most other admins get on and can look after the jailbreak community at a early time.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I am a very agressive person but know when to be calm and can help out new players i have been playing for a while and know how it feels to be the new guy and would love to help out as much as possible.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

+rep SGT is very mature and knows the rules, but being really honest, this looks like it was rushed but still, GL!

Considering you just stated that you are an agressive player, I doubt you should be applying for admin. To be an admin you need to be calm, you can't just yell and scream at players for the littlest of reasons. Being an admin isn't just as simple as: Make an application, get accepted, yay! You have to prove to the community that you are a helpful, mature and respectful player. I personally wouldn't want a loose cannon on my admin team and the way I have seen you act on the server towards some people has been pretty sad.

For you to be considered you need to change the following things

1. Act more mature, you've been muted multiple times for mic spamming and chat spamming. You treat some younger players pretty poorly and I don't think you have the maturity level of an admin.
  2. You don't act like an admin without the admin tag. To be accepted as an admin you need to show us that you are willing to help and enforce the rules on the server without having permissions. I know myself that before I applied for admin I tried very hard to do this and it's one of the reasons I was accepted into the admin team.
  3. You're too soft. If someone literally smashes you, calling you every word under the sun and getting other players to 'bully' you, you won't be able to handle it. You need to be a player that isn't scared of people older than them and you need to be someone that will not take shit from anyone. I personally think that you won't know what to do when you're put into a scenario like this and you'll act irrationally.
  4. You will favourtise your friends. Following up from what I said about being soft, you need to be able to tell your friends to fuck off if they are asking for personal favours. You'll give in to them and that isn't okay.

As I'm sure you're aware I have nothing against you what so ever. You've always treated me with respect so I treat you the same. This isn't intended to hurt your feelings in any way.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

4 minutes ago, Harik said:

Considering you just stated that you are an agressive player, I doubt you should be applying for admin. To be an admin you need to be calm, you can't just yell and scream at players for the littlest of reasons. Being an admin isn't just as simple as: Make an application, get accepted, yay! You have to prove to the community that you are a helpful, mature and respectful player. I personally wouldn't want a loose cannon on my admin team and the way I have seen you act on the server towards some people has been pretty sad.

For you to be considered you need to change the following things

1. Act more mature, you've been muted multiple times for mic spamming and chat spamming. You treat some younger players pretty poorly and I don't think you have the maturity level of an admin.
  2. You don't act like an admin without the admin tag. To be accepted as an admin you need to show us that you are willing to help and enforce the rules on the server without having permissions. I know myself that before I applied for admin I tried very hard to do this and it's one of the reasons I was accepted into the admin team.
  3. You're too soft. If someone literally smashes you, calling you every word under the sun and getting other players to 'bully' you, you won't be able to handle it. You need to be a player that isn't scared of people older than them and you need to be someone that will not take shit from anyone. I personally think that you won't know what to do when you're put into a scenario like this and you'll act irrationally.
  4. You will favourtise your friends. Following up from what I said about being soft, you need to be able to tell your friends to fuck off if they are asking for personal favours. You'll give in to them and that isn't okay.

As I'm sure you're aware I have nothing against you what so ever. You've always treated me with respect so I treat you the same. This isn't intended to hurt your feelings in any way.

Thankk you for the tips will take into consideration but with the soft part and favouritism I dont think that would happen but i cant say i disagree as you have been an admin before and i do unstand this is not you beeing rood thank you for the tips.

I don't play JB or know you but if your method of controlling a situation on the server is to be loud and yell at them I'm not sure this responsibility is the one for you.

+rep knows his stuff  and cares about people and rules. Can be immature sometimes but every human is immature sometimes. Mostly is mature but can be a bit less nazi and less salty sometimes.

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Having a banned player as vouching doesn't look to good ;/

But well written app...

I'm gonna give you -rep, i honestly don't think your ready to be a Staff member.

1. Immature

2. Doesn't try help players out

3. Favouritism

4. Disrespectful

Work on these things and you might have a chance at getting Staff :)

Good Luck.

• Sirtron locked this topic