SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Gimme's Admin Application

GimmeYoFries

JAILBREAK ADMIN APPLICATION

Current in game name:
GimmeYoFries

What server are you applying for:
[KZG] Jailbreak

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:45553178

Where are you located?:
Auckland, New Zealand

Do you have an in-game microphone?:
Yes, I use it when I'm on CT or whenever I need to.

How many hours on CS:GO?:
3100 :/

How many hours do you have on the server?
Rounded down to 80 hours and currently rank #2 on the server.

Have you read the server rules for the server that you applying for admin on?:
I sure do.

Have you ever donated to the server?:
Not majorly, donated a mere 100 cases for VIP.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
·        Thrasher
·        Daniel
·        Acid
·        Kwala
·        Erica
·        Wage

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?:
In short, I want to be a JB admin on KZG because I want to do my part in helping the community and more specifically, the server grow by enforcing rules among players, punishing the wrongdoers that negatively impact the server and ultimately, creating an environment where not only JB rounds can be played smoothly without cancerous mic spam, but also filled with some friendly banter and basically, good laughs and gigs.

How many I achieve this impossible goal you may ask? Many of you can agree that Jailbreak, among the other game modes, is possibly the hardest to admin on with its constantly demanding attention. I believe that there is a fine line on Jailbreak between being an admin who barely enforces anything and an admin who tries to enforce every single rule possible, even with a server less than 10 people and so, becomes so admin nazi that it forces players to leave. This fine line ensures that while I will enforce and take according punishments to make sure rounds are being played fairly, I’m not going to slay/mute/kick every single person for breaking rules or being a troll/dick. We are human, we all make mistakes. In fact, Jailbreak as a roleplaying game mode is supposed to be fun. What fun is that having to follow EVERY single rule without screwing up? If there was a minor rule break that does not significantly damage the round, I’m not going to slay that person simply because he broke a rule or free killed me, a simple, friendly warning would be fine for that person to learn his mistake. In saying this, though, there are times when the JB server becomes rowdy and chaotic with constant mic spam, players yelling at each other, players joining CT without knowing what to do etc. It’s common sense to sit on spec and be a bit more harsh to keep things under control. Essentially, Not only will I be an admin that can adapt to different circumstances, I’ll do my best to ensure everyone is having a good time.

Another small, specific reason as to why I want to be a Jailbreak admin is because as a result of the newly released Minigames server, it’s common for many of the JB staff members to be on there for the short term because of the hype. While there is nothing wrong about this (in fact its normal J ), This means the server might suffer from less admin activeness and so I would want to try my best by helping out filling the gaps and try keep the Jailbreak server under control for the next week or so (until the MG hype cools down.)

You know honestly, when I first joined this server, I never really wanted to be an admin at all because I always believed being an admin sucked out all the fun as you would always have to keep an eye out on how the rounds are being played, answering to people’s queries, taking abuse from relatively upset players…. And the list goes on. However, I realized that because I already spent a large majority of my time on jailbreak being an admin, I never had the chance to play as fun, like a regular player. Yeah, of course I still find the server fun as I find myself on it every single day but by default, although I can't really do anything, I’m constantly playing this server through the lens of an admin, trying to sort out conflicts that players are having etc simply because I am just so used to it. It really does suck when you try to help players out but they never listen to your reasoning or judgments simply because it’s not coming from an admin.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
If you’ve known me in the past you will know I am highly enthusiastic over the Jailbreak game mode with over 800 administration hours on the VG Jailbreak server alone. Through this significant experience, I’ve seen and dealt with every single possible situation you can think of whether it’ll be explaining difference situations as to why someone was free killed or slayed, justifying and enforcing rules upon T’s or even simply, out trolling trolls at their own game (trust me, there was A LOT.)

I was also a senior admin on VG and I took on a role that was more closely tight with Jailbreak, even going to the extent of hand picking admins myself and spending countless hours training them. I, sometimes, would also give them advice on how to deal with various situations and I would occasionally go on an alternative account to break various rules to test out their judgment and common sense to see if they were ready to pass trial. While VG did have its fair share of bad reputation, I was highly respected among the community and within their Jailbreak server.

So, what qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming? I’m a guy full of Jailbreak knowledge and experience (I go way back in the b475 days), I can make good decisions, I can spread positivity throughout the server and I can be somewhat entertaining as half the time, I’m constantly interacting with various players whether it’ll be inside jokes, friendly banter, being helpful or dare I say being slightly annoying at times.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
Killzone Gaming is a community that definitely stands out among the others, that’s how I found myself here in the first place. It clearly has the foundations to continuously expand itself as well as the player base. Even though Skyprah, good ol’ pabz or even all the staff has played a huge part into shaping this community to what it is, the people in the community itself is equally as responsible for KZG’s growing success. In saying this, while growing strong, this community is relatively fragile as it’s still in its early days. Not only will I help the Jailbreak server grow, I’ll also play my long term part in trying to keep this community cancer free to let it strive to its maximum potential.

Extra (If any) :
I know I don’t currently have “20 forums posts” but honestly, I don’t think it’s necessary to shit post my way just to tick that requirement as that completely defies the purpose. I’ll try my best to slowly contribute my way into the community.

Another thing is, I’m constantly on CS:GO every day and If I’m not on JB, I will most likely be playing a comp game or I’ll be on other KZG servers such as MG or scouts n knives. This means I’m easily able to be contacted to come on Jailbreak to quickly sort out extreme cases such as a mass free killer, mic spammers etc.

• Like 2
  • kms 1

0lzHluV.png

Props to you for this well written application. Your qualities are perfect for the admin position. Knowing you previously from VG, I know you will take this role seriously but also be able to joke around with the lads. Good luck Gimme you deserve it :)

I have not personally talked to you but THIS APPLICATION IS SO FUCKING DETAILED I appreciate the effort you have put in +1 just for your application

A Tremendous amount of effort was put into this application and you seem like a cool guy so +rep

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

+ rep gimme

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

+rep amazing player, plays fair, GIVE THIS GUY ADMIN

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

+rep i have lost a lot of credits to him in jailbreak unfortunately but when he is ct he wardens amazing, and on t does not mic spam or talk much unless needs to in !Lr and in general a really good person i think he DESERVES!!!!! ADMIN! and really good application i have never seen anyone better on any other server so +rep for that to. :) :)

i love csgo

+rep, EXTREMELY well written application and very thoughtful response's. I enjoy your skills that you bring to KZG and appreciate the effort that you dedicated into this community.

76561198129673465.png

Best application for admin I've seen yet (i liek the colours :3). You would make a great addition to the team as you have shown many qualities whilst on the Jailbreak server. I hope to see you as trial!
Goodluck!
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Now this is a application, you have obviously spent at least 45minutes or more righting this application and fixing it up so that it's good, this alone makes me feel more of you, because this shows that you put effort in the things you do. I would like to see you as a trial-mod/admin, this would be to see that you know what your doing and that what you said is true, I would love to have you by my side on the JB server

+rep

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

good man and a great application +1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search