SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Stacy's Mom's Ban Request

jackson

Your Ingame Name: AKM

Thier Ingame Name: Stacy's Mom

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196680583

Which Server: Jailbreak

Reason why they should be banned / muted: So we are all just playing and of course, he breaks rules like usual when no staff are on. Favoritism and gun planting is what he shows, pretty much ruining the experience of other players such as Justin who was killed by Squigga when Stacy gun planted. After this, he delays and just griefs. I have a video evidence that I will have linked below. I have also had previous footage that I have given to staff members that shows him baiting and free killing, he is a frequent rule breaker and it is ruining everyone's experience.

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/kGaLVzXlcaQ - Footage of him breaking rules. If you would like to see previous footage that I have sent to staff you can either confirm that I have sent it to them or ask me for the footage via Steam/forums.

At time 5:28 you can clearly see Stacy's Mom gun planting to squigga with multiple attempts. Then at 6:01 squigga kills the warden. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep to this, i think that stacy has been breaking the rules without any punishments (e.g sometimes on server downtime, when there's no staff) i've seen him do these multiple times, He also tends to "bend" the rules in a particular way which makes it unfair (e.g in an lr)

Atleast a day or more CT ban would be good, for him to learn his lesson.

-Swiftzz

Get over it m8

Stacy is an active member that frequently plays on this server and recording his bad times like everyone has is just really bitchy.

He plays much more than you do and its expected that some times he won't play according to the rules. When I play with him we can always have a laugh and the game is good. And focusing your aim on Justin, a kid who's like 12 or 11 is just a dick move. A 60 minute ct ban at most is what I would say for that footage.

-rep

@Trikster To say that recording stacy's bad times is really bitchy is a joke. AKM has done the approriate thing with recording rule breakers whom ever they may be. I agree that Stacy is an active member who does play frequently and that is exactly why he deservers a greater punishment then Trikster suggestion of 60 minutes. He does know the rules and even though it wasn't massfreekill it is still inappropriate.

I think a 12 Hour CT Ban is necessary, Stacy would be able to play out that ban after three day's due to his frequency on the server.

Thanks Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

46 minutes ago, Trikster said:

@Squizzy So now we should turn someones loyalty against them? That's the only joke.

Loyalty? lol

Stacy's Mom has no loyalty nor respect for anything or anyone on the server.

I think 12 hours is a fine punishment and he is lucky it isn't longer.

Edited by Ec1ipse

@Ec1ipse So why does he still play? If he didn't care, he wouldn't be on the server. Just because he doesn't respect you, doesn't mean he has no respect for anyone.

And I'm not replying anymore, not my battle but it's so dog that you snitch on a website. Maybe send a message and make it less abrupt because this is bs.

25 minutes ago, Khael said:

You kids just target Stacy, he's had plenty of bans already - most without a real reason behind them. When someone else does this sort of stuff, usually not much if anything comes of it. But when Stacy does something, straight to the ban hammer. 

completely wrong.. kids these days... well then here it is. all rule breakers will be punished when put forth..

Now to the case at hand

ACCEPTED ONE WEEK CTBAN

as a warden or guard you must play your position appropriately seeing as you have show you cannot do so you will be CT banned for 1 week and anyone else deciding to do this will receive the same if you do not like the punishment it is entirely your own fault and is not up for discussion good day all..

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• Dope locked this topic