SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JB Beam Suggestion

MillionsOfPeaches

My idea was that whenever a beam was placed, T's had 20 seconds to rush into the beam else they would turn red and be considered rebelling. This means that all T's that run off will immediately be identified as a rebel and make it easier for CT's to actively hunt them. This means a CT would place a beam then all the T's would be forced to go into the beam else risk getting killed from rebelling. This would certainly stop all T's running around and delaying whenever beams are placed.

Let me know what you guys think

Seems like an alright complicated idea, but maybe can be used for exploits like, say the warden places a beacon (with no order for it ofcourse) if 20 secs past that would make all the T's rebel?

From my perspective i think it'll be a bad system but if it could be used in a different kind of way it would flow good and also help with the ct's alot. Again, good idea but i dont know about it, Any thoughts?

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search