SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Slick's Intro!

|Slick| {Trading}

WASSUP MA DOODS!

It's me! Most of you guys know me as Slick on Combat Surf! I am 15 years of age and I love making new friends (i know it sounds cheesy xD)! I have already made many friends on combat surf such as Rick and Aki! I can't wait to meet more friendly people and if you meet me on any of the servers, just say Hi! I'd love that! I am also a starting up skin collector and if any of you want to trade then make sure to hit me up! Here is my Steam Profile link, don't hesitate before adding me but just comment on the profile telling me why!

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ripperinoyt/

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Welcome to the forums bud, I hope you enjoy your time here! Make sure you check out the TeamSpeak server so you can get more involved with the community!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

10 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

Welcome m8888888

Just jump on teamspeak and don't be scared to ask to join my channel :)

I'm always down for the fattest chats because

I'm The Sickest

@Thrasher is not.

"I'm The Sickest" is an awful lie. I think what you meant to say is that you make people really sick because you're so damn weird.