SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

stanley's Unban Appeal

stanley

Your ingame Name: stanley

Server you were banned / muted on?: Minigames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117953542

Date / Time of Ban: 03-15-17 07:53

Admin that banned or muted (if known): um, it says console?

Reason for ban (if known): says something about sleuth?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Uhh, i have no idea why i was banned in the first place, I restarted my pc, enjoyed myself, had a shower and got back on minigames and i was perm banned?

SourceSleuth is the plugin that banned you, its purpose is to ban duplicate accounts as seen below!

Player stanley
Steam ID STEAM_1:1:117953542
Steam3 ID [U:1:235907085]
Steam Community 76561198196172813
Invoked on 03-15-17 07:53
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from [KZG] Minigames | !ws !knife !gloves
Total Bans 5 (search)
Blocked (1) stanley

Stanley, if you were banned by the console, you must have done something to deserve it or it would not have banned you since it is just a computer!

I am sorry I am not an admin or anything so I am not sure if I am allowed to post on these matters, but I was simply voicing my thoughts. I am really sorry if I was not meant to post here regarding this issue!

idiot 

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

7 hours ago, |Slick| {Trading} said:

I am sorry I am not an admin or anything so I am not sure if I am allowed to post on these matters, but I was simply voicing my thoughts. I am really sorry if I was not meant to post here regarding this issue!

All members of the community are entitled to any saying on any forum thread. 

11 hours ago, skyprah said:

You were banned for spinbotting on your smurf on minigames. It's funny because asoon as i mentioned the name dab in teamspeak, eclipse said that's "stanley"

rofllllll

I messaged you ingame because I knew your voice and u said you were stanley and telling me not to tell anyone, but then u go ahead and start spinbotting on MG BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why spinbot on MG??? LOLLOLOL

Aim servers I would understand but MG Nah lol that's just a joke xD

Some guy last night joined TeamSpeak saying "dab" is spin botting and I just laughed my ass off, sky asked who u were I said "stanley" and then we are now saying La-La-La L8r B!txh

Also since it's an IP Ban all your accounts on that IP can't join so that's why u got banned on "Stanley"

L8TRB!TCH

Edited by Ec1ipse

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

piss bored of the game, wasnt a spinbot, just autostrafe looking like spinbot, good bye kzg faggots, excluding knx and soone [cool dudes]

DENIED

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• Sirtron locked this topic