SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squigga - Trihard's Ban Request

Lazer

Your Ingame Name: Lazer

Thier Ingame Name: Squigga - Trihard

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53934728 STEAM_0:1:157020929

Which Server: Jailbreak

Reason why they should be banned / muted: He Abuses, Breaks Rules And Wont Stop Or Make A Change On This If He Did Change I Wouldnt Attempt This ButHe Clearly Wont And Hasnt. This Occours Alot Of The Time He Is On Any Server To My Knowledge And Others knowledge
Others Words On Him
do you even want to play on our servers man.. ive been here ages and never caused any drama before i was staff.so help me help you.. ive dealt with your last case and see you really are fond of creating trouble for our community, ive said it once and ill say it again you are fully welcome to provide your own servers and community and pull this shit. but around here it wont fly choice is yours if i gather any further evidence of you disrupting our servers you will be removed. sad its come to this but we have players who dont do dumb shit to worry about. - DopeScope

Honestly, You've been banned/muted so many times its disgusting.

Whenever i come onto JB most of the time, (when you're on ofcourse) you yell in your mic alot, and scream, not letting the warden give orders and more related to that.

massive -rep from me - Swiftzz

You have to be joking, I would understand if you made an unban appeal in 2-4 days but straight away LOL.

Okay first off you don't stop screaming into your microphone and you love the sound of your own voice which makes it worse. You love arguing with admins and whenever we punish Stacy's Mom or Khael or any of your mates you argue with us.

Second, You weren't going to be banned at first but then you jumped on another account "TriHard" after you were silenced on "Squigga" so that silence evading, that caused you to be banned for a week on "TriHard"

Third, You logged back on "Squigga" so we banned you for

Screaming into mic/being an idiot/silence Evading/Ban Evading

Honestly, you're lucky that it's 1 week and not longer because you act like your only purpse to play the server is to troll/act like an idiot/scream into your mic.

Your actions are poor so -rep - Eclipse

No offense but to say that you're improving is a legitimate joke, I haven't seen you in the slightest do anything positive at all. I also really don't care with what you say about admins and all that, you have an opinion and so do I but just know we do try our best to help the server for everyone not just a singular person. Your banned wasn't for that one instance, I have seen / heard you scream down your mic multiple times aswell as argue with every decision that any admin makes. You then decide to hop on another account which IS evading a communication ban.

Im sorry but you do deserve what has came from your actions -rep. - Squizzy

gyro and ec1ipse were talking about you just before the ban and you sound like an idiot lol - Quint3n

Proof / Evidence: Admins Are Aware Of Bans Mutes ETC

https://gyazo.com/929a2639fda399bf345f45abc1e051d0
https://gyazo.com/8768b1957fa973f67d0dbbc3d9ecd9cf
https://gyazo.com/b98c894dd82a62ef3d7df11555b2b318
https://gyazo.com/4c1cfe33b5e0ba8d838fa444d0a096cf

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

All you've done is taken the comments from the other ban thread and put them here, what's the point? Cause it seems like there is no point, as he has been banned and he hasn't been able to come back on the server since. So if you actually want to make a ban request on Squigga, make it after you see if the 1 week ban has changed him or not. Most of you kids are just salty, and dislike him. A lot of people don't like you kids either, but we hardly complain compared to you guys. Not to mention nearly half or more of the bans he has gotten/mutes/gags he has also received have no solid evidence behind them, and some are unjust and handed out for hardly any real reason. 

@Khael has a point @Lazer. He is currently banned and hasn't been on since because of his ban. It is really strange that you post it when he is banned and it is actually quite rude that you try to get him banned without any evidence saying that this is why he should get banned. All you have done is legit copied and pasted staff members opinions of the player and just complained for a solid several paragraphs about how he abuses and how he should be banned etc. If you want to get someone banned actually do a ban request properly and get evidence to back you up other than showing pictures of all of his ban/mutes/gags because every staff member knows he has many bans/mutes/gags so it isn't like you're opening anybody's eyes because everyone already knows it. If you were to do this ban request properly and had evidence that he abused then he would get an extended ban, from there if he continued then it would be extended even more until he has just hit the sweet spot where he will be permanently banned. Consider this next time before complaining and wasting people's time.

Massive -rep from me. 

Edited by AKM

• Dope locked this topic