SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ChickenDestroyer21's Ban Request

Macgregor

Your Ingame Name: Macgregor

Thier Ingame Name: ChickenDestroyer23

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101213703

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: I think this kid should be banned is because he was telling very offensive jokes about black people.

Proof / Evidence: http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=chickendestroyer21&Submit=Search a week mute by Dongle I believe and many of people were on at the time.

Edited by Macgregor

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

The problem with this one is that there isn't any real evidence other than his previous bans which show that he obviously did something wrong. If there was evidence that he had said this I think he should be permanently muted because making jokes about black people is absolutely atrocious and should not be tolerated under any circumstance. If anybody had witnessed ChickenDestroyer23 making these discriminative jokes I would highly recommend you leave a comment below so you are a witness that can be used against ChickenDestroyer23, other than that, for the time being, I would have to stay

Neutral

with this because there isn't any real evidence to support your ban request. 

1 minute ago, Khael said:

If this does apply on jb, then over a third of the server would most likely get banned. Joke days are full of these racist 'jokes'.

Still racism idiot 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Type Race Champion

20 minutes ago, Khael said:

And where did I say it was not? I'm not disagreeing with you, I am saying this happens on the time on jailbreak and nothing usually happens. 

Well there was no admins on right?

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Type Race Champion

• skyprah locked this topic