SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

「KZG」 eternity's Mute Request

-[pkN24!7]-

Your Ingame Name: pkN247

Thier Ingame Name: 「KZG」 eternity

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122734694

Which Server: Casual Comp

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Constantly have to ask him to stop saying racial terrms in numberous games, muted him multiple times on many occasions and then he also starts swearing at me after i do even though ive told him over and over not to make racist comments.

Proof / Evidence: check chat logs on 19/03/17 its mainly always voice chat, i would also request that he is removed from the KZG steam group as he gives off a very bad image

yea they dont help, it was earlier on in the day on train. its mainly voice coms being the reason for mute. always uses racist remarks

12 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

yea they dont help, it was earlier on in the day on train. its mainly voice coms being the reason for mute. always uses racist remarks

Yes, I understand but in your actual mute request, your evidence is the chat logs so I posted them in the thread so people can check them easier. If you have any witnesses try to get them to make a comment on the thread as that will definitely aid towards your request. The problem is you have no real evidence other than a bunch of allegations which you can't really use on the offender. If you had a recording or he abused the entire time using chat you'd be good but this mute request isn't really going anywhere right now because you have no real proof. 

• 2 weeks later...

Try Get Footage Itll Be Easier To Get Him Silenced, As Using Racial Slurs/ Terms Abusing Admins And Doing That Let Alone Is Normally A Ban But He Hasnt Apologised And No Action Has Been Taken If Chat Logs Has Proven This 

+rep

If Not..

Neutral

-Lazer :thrasher:

153099_1002.png

Denied.

There isn't really much evidence to work with here so i'm just going to have to close this request. In saying this though, I'll keep an eye on him.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic