SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Harik // 76561198142483328's Admin Application

Harik

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Harik // 76561198142483328

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91108800

Description of Yourself:

I'm a respectful, mature and well known player of the Jailbreak and wider KZG community. I am the type of person that wears his heart on his sleeve. In real life I am currently attending Year 10 NSW education. I enjoy AFL, Cricket Garrrry and Rugby League. I support the Hawthorn Hawks and the Penrith Panthers for their respective sport. I take pride in my commitment to this community and am happy to do what ever to ensure that what is done is best for the community.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 25 Days, 8 hours and 35 minutes.

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?:

School Days: Starting from 3:30 to 10:30 - I'm commited to school so If I have exams or assignments I may not play for as lons as usual. I also have footy training on Tuesday's and Thursdays.

Weekends: 9:00pm to 2:00am - Have footy at any given time on a Saturday so may miss a few hours.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?:

Ec1ipse
Gyro
Diesey
GimmeYoFries
Black Chef
TH3B3ATS
Xiphoz

Players vouching your application?:

Dongle

knxwledge
CELLAry
Sgt Ion
AKM

Seeing as I cant add people on steam, this is as far as I could go.

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?:

As my time as Jailbreak and Minigame admin I have learnt how to correctly admin a havily populated server. I can ensure the commuity that with the powers that are given to me I will act and use them in the appropriate way. I learnt that being an admin isn't about having powers but it is about creating a positive environment for all players on the server. I know how to use the given powers correctly and can promise to do so. I believe I deserve admin because of of my maturity, my respect and knxwledge for the rules, my activity, and because of how I treat the players on the server. I abosloutely try my hardest to help players whether it be on the forums or on the server. I am havily commited to this community and am on the forums almost all day. Since my resignation I have reflected on my time as admin and have found better ways to deal with certain situations.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:

I can bring a happy and rule following environement onto the server. With my knowledge and experience of the rules, I can ensure the community that I will uphold and enforce the rules at all times. I can bring an environment where the regular players of the server are all treated fairly and the same. I will try my absolute best at making the players of the server enjoy their time as much as they possibly can.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Harik was a great jailbreak admin and i think he should be given another chance at staff because he has helped the server out tremendously.

Harik is a fkn sick cunt and should come back BIG +rep

Да, тоа ебан

40 minutes ago, TrumperyPear said:

lol

lol? Trumpery go advertise more on Jailbreak? lol

Don't really need to say much sick lad and was a great admin before.

+rep

11 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

lol? Trumpery go advertise more on Jailbreak? lol

Don't really need to say much sick lad and was a great admin before.

+rep

Didn't say he was bad...and its not really advertising if its a kzg server

hsn7VEU.jpg

He is a HUGE Inspiration in the community. He definitely deserves the rank.

BIG +REP

Edited by Xiphoz_

am i supposed to say something good about him? 

+1

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

7 minutes ago, Sirtron said:

your a good kid, but you need to play more on the server 25 days total is nothing. 

/s

That's just one of the servers lol

2jz1fkoweayz.png

+rep Harik has already been mod on this server before and deserves it again 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

• Sirtron locked this topic