SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Spitfire 337 and Justin | Trading's Ban Request

SpinnA

Your Ingame Name: Sp1nna

Thier Ingame Name: spitfire 337 and Justin | Trading

Their Steam ID: spitfire 337 :STEAM_0:0:187900955 Justin | Trading: STEAM_0:0:170985439

Which Server: Jailbreak

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Spitfire 337 killed me, and Justin killed another CT (NOICE) in a Hide n Seek day when specifically told by Harik that you cannot kill ct's. The map changed afterwards and Spitfire 337 left and Justin refused to slay or do anything about it.

Proof / Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=M5RQNwTaY90

Edited by Sp1nna

This post shouldn't be up... I was dealing with a problem at the time of this happening when i could of just slayed Justin and revived NOICE. This was an honest mistake that i made as i was dealing with Darren after the amount of things he has done wrong. I sincerely apologies for this and ill do better next time.:D

• Like 2

Да, тоа ебан

Denied.

Accidents like this happen all the time on JB and this is just one of those unfortunate cases where it occurs right before a map change. 

However in saying this, If these players are found knifing CT's during a HnS day again, please contact any of the Jailbreak staff and they will be able to come on and sort it out. :)

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic