SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

NEW NAME?

jackson

Evening everyone.

Today I've decided to change my name. Just like @Acidbubbl I am requesting ideas because I find it hard to think of a name. I've decided to change it because it is bland and pretty boring in my opinion. 

I would like the name to be related to certain likings that I have and has formed who I am today so when you hear that name the first thing that comes to my mind is myself. 

Things I would like the name related to:

- Bunny hopping

- Surfing 

That's it. Just a name that is somewhat similar to these because they're the reason I am so addicted to Counter Strike and the reason I got into community servers and fortunately found KZG. 

Whoever can think of the best, catchiest and all round best name will get a sexy background for their Steam profile so start thinking!

1 minute ago, Khael said:

lol, does this even need a thread. you're better off asking in steam discussions than here. Just come up with one you like, or like the sound of. Alias' on steam mean hardly anything lol

Steam alias' is literally your entire identity until people get to know you. Posting here where he gets responses from people he DOES know will be more beneficial than steam discussions.

In regards to your question @AKM, I like Stuxii as I recommended to Acid or maybe Bops. Idk it kinda just came to me and I really can't tell if I like it but you might :)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

21 minutes ago, Khael said:

lol, does this even need a thread. you're better off asking in steam discussions than here. Just come up with one you like, or like the sound of. Alias' on steam mean hardly anything lol

Sorry that I offended you. If you have a problem with the thread feel free to take it up with an admin.

21 minutes ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

Steam alias' is literally your entire identity until people get to know you. Posting here where he gets responses from people he DOES know will be more beneficial than steam discussions.

In regards to your question @AKM, I like Stuxii as I recommended to Acid or maybe Bops. Idk it kinda just came to me and I really can't tell if I like it but you might :)

Thank you for the suggestion!

Edited by AKM

1 hour ago, AKM said:

Sorry that I offended you. If you have a problem with the thread feel free to take it up with an admin.

lmao

76561198094955365.png

• Sirtron locked this topic