SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TeamFableZ] KegXMeister | Trading's Ban Request

MyCookedNugget

Your Ingame Name: MyCookedNugget

Thier Ingame Name: [TeamFableZ] KegXMeister | Trading

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83105342

Which Server: Minigames

Reason why they should be banned / muted: OK OK This has gone on to long, I have spectated this kid and he is Dishonest, A liar, Deceiving, Annoying, Extremely Toxic and what he said to me made me quite upset.
I was playing Mini-games ON THE KZG Server when "KegXMeister | Trading" Insulted me and told me to kill my self, prior to this he was insulting me when I replied with "Please fuck off and leave me alone or I will contact and admin". When KegXMeister | Trading replied 1 minute later with " Yeah Fuck You Nugget Kill Yourself I Hope You Die In A Hole". For this reason KegXMeister Should be banned due to the exception that Bullying Is Not Allowed And It Will Not Be Tolerated = STEAM_0:0:83105342 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/DontBlush/ Also On His Chat History He Is Calling People Drug Addict's " 20 Mar 2017 05:04:55 thats something a drug addict who say [KZG] Minigames | !ws !knife !gloves " And after all this had happened I RESPONDED WITH " 20 Mar 2017 07:20:44 See u on forums under BAN REQUEST. Don't abuse players [KZG] Minigames | !ws !knife !gloves "

Proof / Evidence: Here Is Some Proof / Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUxapFDrzCo
Also Like To Add That Keg Is Normally A Nice Guy But On Days Like This He Cant Control Him Self.

Edited by MyCookedNugget

I also just like to add just cause I don't like lying that I did call him names half and hour to and hour before this but I was just telling him to hurry up because he was delaying.

The names I called him were : Fuck Wit And Idiot.

I do not think this is appropriate behaviour although I really wanted the game to go faster and him delaying did trigger me and I do apologise to you Keg if you read this but next time please don't delay.

I've known keg for a while and he has always followed the rules if not help enforce them when online. I was not there so I can't say what might have happened but as long as I have known him he has never tried to bully anyone. I have witnessed him respond to trolls with such comments but that's only because they were trying to pester him. He's not exactly what I would call a aggressive player. I agree his choice of response was not a very good choice of words and no bullying is not tolerated in the kzg community but something tells me there is two sides to this story. None of this is actually up to me but I though I would Just add my two cents

Denied.

We can't really doing anything if you abuse him back. However on that note we'll keep a close watch on him.

If he is caught breaking the rules again, screenshot and/or record it and feel free to make another request :) 

Closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic