SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

teaR♡

teaR♡'s Minigames Admin Application

Current Ingame Name : teaR 

What Server Are You Applying For? : Killzone Gaming Minigames Server

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:172686062

Where Are You Located? : NSW Sydney

Do You Have An Ingame Microphone? : Yes I do

How Many Hours On CSGO? : 1,302 Hrs On Record

How Many Hours Do You have On The Server? :21 hrs 13 minutes and 31 seconds

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on? : I sure did

Have you ever donated to the server? : No but I do plan to soon

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin : 

~ Night
 ~ Squizzy
 ~ Panda
 ~ George
 ~ Cella 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : I want to be a Minigames Admin  on Killzone Gaming because I truely love the community and server and want to do my part which is to assist the community by being an Admin on the Minigames server. Minigames is one of my favourite game modes on CSGO and I really see myself being on that server for a very long time also I feel that I can contribute to the server in making it an enjoyable place for community. I have been very active for the past few weeks and I think I can play my future role as an Admin on the Killzone Gaming Minigames server to not only make it enjoyable but to also do some good for a change.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming? : Maturity, Seriousness, Logic, Loyalty, Professionalism and Respect.

What Do You Think Of Killzone Gaming? : It's a really good server and many other servers I've seen are extremely boring and just continues and there is no goal but with this server its fun, goals can be set and alot more new things are popping up to give the KZG servers that awesome kick. I personally love it's unique features especially the player models, accessories, trails and much more.

Extra (If Any)  : I would just like to thank the people that made me do this Admin Application~!

+rep, when i'm down down down he makes me happy :) would fit in as a admin

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep teaR is a well experience player and mature. Has been on the server alot more and definetly deserves to be trial admin. Good Luck.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+1, great guy to chill with. Understands when he needs to be serious and can enjoy the banter at the same time.
Would love to see him as an admin :)

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'The Wage Gap' wrote:
+1, great guy to chill with. Understands when he needs to be serious and can enjoy the banter at the same time.
Would love to see him as an admin :)

Thanks dude!!! You're a good guy.

'Squizzy' wrote:
+rep teaR is a well experience player and mature. Has been on the server alot more and definetly deserves to be trial admin. Good Luck.

Thanks man haha

I think you will be able to take this position very seriously but also have a lot of fun with it. You are very mature, and an awesome guy to talk to. With regards to the comments above, if these guys think you are worthy, so am I. Good luck Tear. +1

'Yo Acid' wrote:
I think you will be able to take this position very seriously but also have a lot of fun with it. You are very mature, and an awesome guy to talk to. With regards to the comments above, if these guys think you are worthy, so am I. Good luck Tear. +1

Thanks dude I appreciate the kind words!!!

there must be some sort of mistake here :D

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search