SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[EASY SURF] ADMIN APP

SquidWard

Current ingame name : SquidWard

What server are you applying for? : Easy surf

Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/islayyou4dinner/

Where are you located?: Australia NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 520

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server):  doesnt work?

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: yes. i know i have not got 25 fourms posts/ been on fourms for 2 weeks.

Have you ever donated to the server?: No

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Trash/Scream/Panda

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Because in the surf server there is barely, any staff and i am very active and helpful on the server, i think i'd be a good admin because i am online alot, im not immature. it would be good to see more staff in the surf server, i don't even see 2 staff on a day, im on for most of the day and would love to see this surf grow and become one of the best surf servers! :)

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: active :p, not being immature, i'm a decent surfer so i can help people when they need help

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: i think it's great never any problems, besides lack of staff

Extra (If any) : i know i don't use fourms very much, i do not have 25 posts/2 weeks had an account i just thought i could give it a go, apply

+rep, always active is nice to everyone would fit in to be a great trial admin.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search