SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cya Friends

Daniel

Yeah basically I'm going to be leaving KZG, might come on every once in a while to say Hi and maybe have a bit of fun but that's about it. Wanted to say a few things firstly:
1. I'm a fuckhead. Last night I was just pretty mad and a massive smart ass for no reason, which is the exact thing I hated on jailbreak, but none the less, I was one.
2. Sorry. Probably to Sorrow mostly but also to the rest of the community, honestly think some of you are fuckheads too but still, if I offended you or what ever I am sorry for that
3. Thank you. Thanks for all the good times I had, mainly on TeamSpeak but there were pretty good times on jailbreak as well
4. Cya around! I probably won't be back. Like I said I might come on every now and then but I'm pretty over jailbreak to be honest. 

Now to the individual thank you's. A few special mentions to everyone who made my time here great and maybe some apologies in there:

GimmeYoFries: Absolute legend and known you from the start. I've had so much fun with you on jb and honestly you've made me laugh so hard I think I damaged a rib or something hahaha. Thanks for being someone that can agree with me even though you probably think I'm a massive fuckhead at times. 

Night and Krizzii: GC legends. Thanks for being able to have a laugh, I actually appreciate it. Hopefully see you irl ;;) Coming for you boys! :))))   

Void: Doesn't talk much -rep. Nah you are actually a top bloke and would probably be great to have a conversation with if you invested in a headset. Good luck man, you were great to fuck around with

ThrasheR: Yeah....We had fun but I had too much of it really. But TeamSpeak was always more LIT with you there. Had so much fine on those few nights we stayed up until all hours just fucking around. You were just doing your job and probably don't feel bad about it all but if you do, please don't. I fucked up haaarrrd and can't do too much about that now but I was being a massive cunt to someone I would classify as a mate. Sorry to do that to you. 

Sorrow: Yeah. You are probably one of the best admins on the server. You do your job well and I just take the piss out of you but you do a really good job. KEep it up man and don't let the haters bring you down. I admire you for not being a pushover and doing your job the best you can. Hope you don't hold a grudge over this because I am truly sorry to you the most out of anyone. I gave you the most shit and made your job even harder when I should've been there to assist you. Sorry about that man but keep going, you'll definitely make senior and maybe more one day.

Deadly: Honestly another top bloke. You are one of the funniest people I have ever met. Thank you so much for killing me inside during prank calls. I went to school the next day so sore in the stomach from how much I was laughing that night. Wish I knew you during VG honestly because you would have been great to have known long term. Thanks for the laughs and good times, you will be missed by me D:

Tito: Someone else who I gave shit to for doing his job. Sorry about that man, you were doing a really good job and thank you for helping me all those times with commands that had slipped my memory. You actually have an extremely good knowledge of the rules and server commands and are one of the best jailbreak admins going around at the moment. Don't go blowing another $600 when you go to town :p 

Acid: Thanks for making me stay in the community man. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to fuck you up in a rap battle so thank you for that! We had so many good times as well and I'll miss all of that. 

Skyprah: Didn't know you too well at all but thank you for the servers man. You created a community I was proud to be apart of and you were the reason for all of these great people I was able to meet so thank you for that

Squizzy: One of the people who I could probably talk with for ages. Last night was pretty fun man and I enjoyed pretty much all of it.

Johnny: A true good cunt haha. Still going to bully you about the time you told your brother you didn't want to go out, you were too busy playing minecraft hahahahahaha. 

Rinny: Taught me the tekkit ways, really smart for your age buddy. Keep up the good shit, thanks for all the help 

Panda: At first I thought you were just another annoying kid but you turned out to be alright. Had fun with you as well last night :)

JB Admins: Probably talk to you at least once before and you guys were a great bunch of people, keep making the server fun for everyone!

Of course I am going to forget some people, but thank you to everyone I ever interacted with. If that was a bad experience for you then I am sorry, but if not, I hope you had as much fun as I did! 

Bye guys, Daniel no longer here and yep, this is what I look like

Sad to see you go man. You did well as an admin on the JB server and it's sad to see things turned out how they did.

Alios

NksF4lc.png

:/ Damn dude i didnt want to see this....
Ever since i first joined VG i knew you and we were good as mates year or 2 ago and then one day you vanished off my friends list. Only to find you again a few miles down the road again and had so much fun again. Even though all the bullshit that has happened over the past i still consider you a really good mate. Hope to play cs with you again sometime soon and maybe spit a few bars here and there... :( Thankyou for your time and administration on the servers man!

Good luck in the future farquaad
Best wishes from your buddy pabz :)

giphy (4).gif

;( dam, you are fun to chat with on TS when I'm bored etc, sad to see you leave so soon man, you should stay on the TS and have some more chill convos though man! Hope to see you back one day though and just because I played the kzg minecraft like 1 time and didn't want to go to my cousins ;P

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Sorry it had to end like this man, I don't have a grudge against you as I never take admin work personally, only professionally. Sad to see you leave man. Hope you are happy where ever you go man.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Cya Daniel man it's sad to see you leave :,( thanks for the giggles you made me have and how nice you where to me.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Thanks you daniel for being a good mate, and yeah see ya around and i hope u could have a good future. Thank you

Bro, I was honestly so out of the loop these past few weeks. So shocked that this had to happen. Thanks for all the great mems on TS, Tinychat, JB and Minecraft. You are such a great guy, and we always have top banter together. Still won't forget the time we both said "Memes" at the same time ahahha

Cya budy

I've know Daniel for by far the the longest here, I'd say about 4 years. And what he has done was not all that bad, it was all in the heat of the moment and people said things that they definitely regret, anyways its over now. I know how much you enjoy JB and the people on here, quite sad to see you leave it all, Pce friend

-Harry

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/