SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

IEM Sydney | raw^v^'s Ban Request

Poseidon

Your Ingame Name: Poseidon

Thier Ingame Name: IEM Sydney | raw^v^

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44219275

Which Server: Casual Comp

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Everytime i join the casual comp server he calls me a cheater/hacker saying i toggled even when i havent done anything

he is always almost top fragging i think he has been banned on an alt on a aim server after checking the accepted bans could be same guy different account

Proof / Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891466653

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=891466731

check the chat.

I'd say a warning in the shape of a mute would be the best method. If this guy persists, he could definitely be punished further. 

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

its up to whoever does the punishment i just want him to stop, it seems like he is trying to hide something 

if this is the same guy 

then maybe he is trying to hide something i mean he is always topping the scoreboard maybe trying to draw attention away from himself but ill keep an eye on him either way

since you have no proof we cant do much about it other than have a word with him and get his side of the story.. otherwise it triggers an auto response to anyone who keeps mentioning hacks its best he doesnt talk shit without providing proof. if you cant get hold of admins at a moment where he is abusing you I suggest you record him or take a SS of the convo and we will deal with him later, or simply mention that casual admins are aware of his shitheadness and we told you to ask him to stop as it is not allowed in the rules to accuse others of hacking unless he has proof you hack, he will get in trouble if he keeps going at it.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Denied.

I'll have a chat with him and ask him to stop harassing you with false claims. If he continues, please let us know and we'll be able to do something about it. :)

Thanks! 

Locked.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic