SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sam's Introduction

Sam

Hi everyone, I'm Sam

I used to be a very avid scoutz and knives player back when the server first came out, but I presume the only people that would remember me at this point would be maybe skyprah or thrasher (or slippery snake if he's still around). I'm mainly a gmod player now but I have been playing counterstrike a bit more nowadays and have been gradually getting back into SNK.

On an unrelated note, what gMod server would everyone here most like to see? 

Hey mate welcome to the community. Make sure you try out all of our server <3 I don't play gmod at all but a TTT server would be cool I guess.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Hey Sam, welcome back to KZG. And I played DarkRP a lot, I think all my Garry's Mod hours are from DarkRP alone, to be honest, so I would like a DarkRP server obviously. B|

Welcome! Being a scoutz admin, I'm happy to with anything you might be struggling resettling in with. 

In terms of GMod I'd say a TTT or something like prop hunt or guess who would be cool.

See ya round and enjoy your stay!

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Hey man welcome! Definitely try out the new snk server. Slippery snake is not around anymore nor ace if you remember him. If you need anything on scouts just talk to me medz or any of the scouts admins or head admins and they can help. Hope to see you on scouts one time.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Welcome bud, 

Jump on to scoutz whenever mate, there's heaps of still active members, i'm more than happy to give a run down or a tour, i'll be either on the TS or the Discord - add me on steam if you'd like, 

Have fun with your time here!

• 2 weeks later...