SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

dylan's Ban Request

-[pkN24!7]-

Your Ingame Name: -[pkN24!7]-

Thier Ingame Name: dylan

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155750455

Which Server: Casual Comp

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Use of bhop scripts possible use of esp in some instances but unable to prove that in the little evidence i gained. clearly abusing the game also if you check his profile that should set off a few alarm bells too.

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/E1tlTLrVaQY
you see small amounts through out the video but at about 3:30 is where u really notice it
also sorry about the video quality, i dont know how to make it better

He obviously is cheating in some way. I don't know much about hacks but I can definitely tell the difference between a hacker and a very good player. In the video, you can see him bunny hop scripting and it's very obvious. On top of this if you go to his nice little aesthetic looking profile he is in a group called .valentine  and his other accounts nearly all have VAC bans. He obviously is a hacker and he definitely isn't very good at hiding it. Thank you for reporting this scum and I hope he gets banned as soon as possible, have a good day @-[pkN24!7]- .

All of his friends in his other group are also certified, cheaters. I'm pretty sure he participates in HvH as well just from this evidence. 

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic