SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

zacjac's Unban Appeal

✪  Zacjac - TwitchFun.TV

Your ingame Name: zacjac

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60447634

Date / Time of Ban: sometime at 12/16

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sirtron + Eclipse

Reason for ban (if known): Was attempting to scam people with people like nightly who gut unbanned we were all being a bunch of fuckwits and regretted our decisions after, I was banned after being found guilty of scammign a guy i tried to send the guy his items back but he wouldnt accept it.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think what we did was very immature and I have reflected a lot after this event occured and overall wish i could just relive that day and do something different. I'm really sorry for any shit that it put the server through and its been ages since it happened and i want to return to this community and start fresh. I really hope the admins can find it in them to forgive me i can understand if you cant what i did was scummy as fuck and i fucking hate what I did and feel sorry for the guy i fucked over. I've changed a lot since and just think that i will eb able to return a different person.

You're clearly sorry but I think your ban needs to be in place for 4 more months. This will ensure that you understand the full extent of your actions. When you say you've matured I genuinely hope you have. 

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

I saw you on JB once or even multiple times and all i heard/seen from you was abuse and salt. And following it up by trying to scam someone? That's ridiculous.

I agree with Harik, i dont think you should be unbanned.

Don't really think you should be unbanned. Hopefully, your ban gets extended so fuckwits like you know the consequences for scamming people. 

33 minutes ago, ✪ Zacjac - TwitchFun.TV said:

Your ingame Name: zacjac

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60447634

Date / Time of Ban: sometime at 12/16

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sirtron + Eclipse

Reason for ban (if known): Was attempting to scam people with people like nightly who gut unbanned we were all being a bunch of fuckwits and regretted our decisions after, I was banned after being found guilty of scammign a guy i tried to send the guy his items back but he wouldnt accept it.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think what we did was very immature and I have reflected a lot after this event occured and overall wish i could just relive that day and do something different. I'm really sorry for any shit that it put the server through and its been ages since it happened and i want to return to this community and start fresh. I really hope the admins can find it in them to forgive me i can understand if you cant what i did was scummy as fuck and i fucking hate what I did and feel sorry for the guy i fucked over. I've changed a lot since and just think that i will eb able to return a different person.

Edit: All im asking for is a second chance and i understand if i am unbanned i will be on thin ice and I think if you just give me a shot i can show how im not a dick anymore and can just be a regular player and wont cause anymore harm. Thanks for reading

I understand that you want a second chance and I am happy to forgive you for your actions but not yet. It hasn't been anywhere long enough in my opinion. As I said, 4 more months of your punishment would be plenty in my eyes. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Okay heres my point of view on this situation.

1. I was banned for the same reason at ZacJac.

2. I was given a second chance.

3. Its been the same amount of time the ban as it has been for me accept like a few weeks difference.

4. So i reckon we should give him a second chance as like i was given a second chance but this isnt up too me so we ahve too wait and find out

Good Luck 

+rep

Ahhhhhhhhh Zacjac !!!!

Did you not listen to Sirtron tell you, YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED FOR A LONG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nightly got banned 1-3 weeks ago but he didn't successfully scam anyone, like you.

Once he also got banned he didn't bitch like a fucking 3-year-old...

You also threatened to "DDoS" us (lol thought that was cute xd)

You also thought the community was shit and you were ready to leave

Ah if i'm being honest, i don't think you should be unbanned for another 3-6 months.

-rep

Best Of Luck !

Edited by Ec1ipse

16 hours ago, Ec1ipse said:

Ahhhhhhhhh Zacjac !!!!

Did you not listen to Sirtron tell you, YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED FOR A LONG TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nightly got banned 1-3 weeks ago but he didn't successfully scam anyone, like you.

Once he also got banned he didn't bitch like a fucking 3-year-old...

You also threatened to "DDoS" us (lol thought that was cute xd)

You also thought the community was shit and you were ready to leave

Ah if i'm being honest, i don't think you should be unbanned for another 3-6 months.

-rep

Best Of Luck !

3-6 i dont think he should be unbanned at all. let alone him scamming hes annoying as shit

76561198249255096.png

Scammer, Mic spammer, Trouble maker, Annoying, Abusive towards others. Keep him banned. Scammers get perm trade banned. You should stay perm banned. 

Да, тоа ебан

Denied.

Your mindset is in the right place but you need more time to reflect. I'd like to see you try again in a few months time. 

Locked.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic