SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Swiftzz ♛'s Admin Application

Swiftzz ♛

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Swiftzz ♛

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160188881

Description of Yourself: Well here we go, Lets start it off with a bit about me. Hello! My name is Aaron and i live in Queensland, Australia, I love to play some sports such as, soccer, basketball and rugby and i love a bit of music especially rap/hiphop. As i also believe myself as a mature and kind member on the JailBreak server, and the other KZG servers too. I currently do not have a job, as i would love to find and put my hard work into one sometime next year. I take Jailbreak or even the whole KZG servers throughout as a hobby, or a passion of mine ever since i found out the community. At first, i had no confidence in myself, i had doubt and more about this, but thanks to certain people i now believe in myself. I have major commitment to this server and i believe im ready to a certain level to be in a role of an admin.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 18 days 18:43:40 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekdays: ofcourse school comes first, so normally rarely morning and more at night. (4:30-9:00)
Weekends/holidays: Normally most of the day unless i have something on (e.g sport)

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Xiphoz
TH3B3ATS

Players vouching your application?: AKM
Monkey
Mr.Sky
Codex

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I think i deserve to be apart of the KZG Jailbreak team because i bring commitment to the server's i play and help fellow players when help is needed.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Loyalty, Maturity, Confidence, Professionalism and Pride.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by Swiftzz ♛

+rep  knows rules. mature. great guy. friendly kind and nice. great for the job!       

Good Luck Hope ya get it!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Great lad. He is very mature for his age and I always see him helping out around the server. He should definitely get a chance at Admin.

Big +Rep

Edited by Xiphoz_

Swiftzz is one of the best candidates for admin currently. He has been around for a long time meaning that he knows the rules, admins and regular players.

Swiftzz deserves admin because: 

• He is extremely trust worthy. When I leave the server and he is on I can almost guarantee that if anything happens that needs the assistance he'll shoot me a message. He always takes the appropriate course of action when a problem occurs.
  • He regularly enforces the rules and tries his hardest to stop the rule breakers. If something happens his first course of action is to assist any player/s in the scenario at hand. 
  • His knowledge of the rule set is superb. Seeing as he is a long time player he knows and understands the rules to a large extent.
  • He is respected by every single person of the Jailbreak community. Player, admins, senior admins all respect him. He has proven that he is a good person and is genuinely a good 'kid'
  • Considering he is 13 (turning 14 this year I assume) he is extremely mature. I don't think that his age in this application should be considered because of how mature he is on the server. He deals with abusers easily and keeps his cool.

He is by far one of the most mature and respected players in the Jailbreak community. If there's anything that he could improve on would be his confidence but that'll come with powers if you are accepted! Good luck, you deserve the position!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

17 minutes ago, perma said:

+rep  knows rules. mature. great guy. friendly kind and nice. great for the job!       

Good Luck Hope ya get it!

thanks sky!

I too believe that Swiftzz is the best candidate for admin right now.

+rep

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Swiftzz has been around in the Jailbreak for a long time, and recently proved him very worthy of becoming apart of the team. He always helps players, tell them right from wrong, and if there is a moment where it becomes out of his control he always msgs anyone on the team. He has a great knowledge of the rules due to him being playing for a long time, he is mature for his age, and is a valued member of the community. He definitely deserves a shot at this position and has my vouch.

Best of Luck Swiftzz! 

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

Swiftzz has been here a very long time and knows more knowledge then any other player on the server. His mature, kind and friendly and shows all traits of a good admin. +rep

Edited by Gyro ®

Да, тоа ебан

6 minutes ago, Gyro ® said:

Hey Swiftzz. You are a bright an enjoyable player on the server. You have been playing for so long and you know more about the server than most people. Although you have great knowledge and are fairly confident. I dont see you as a member of staff. This is NOT a -rep, but i feel as you can show us what your made of and maybe change my mind. Good luck!

Thank you gyro for being honest, i'll try my hardest to improve.

Swiftzz you have been with the server for quite a long time now and you have great knowledge of the rules, you help out new players, your always kind and friendly to talk to. You are one of the strongest candidates at the moment for admin and i believe you deserve it. Good luck and a +rep from me

• Like 3

Swift is a very mature person for his age and I believe he will make a great staff member of KZG. Everytime someone is breaking a rule or if people aren't sure with the rules swift is the first to help people and I believe he will make a great staff member. Since I have been playing JB Swift has never ever broken a rule. Swift also is a very respected member of the community and trustworthly. Swift also has a lot of trust in members as well, well me at least after giving his knife to me. <3 But then I had to give it back D:.

Love you swift goodluck with your application.

+rep Switzz has been constantly active for several months now and although he may not try to improve the server as much as other players might, his presence is always appreciated and lightens the servers mood. Swiftzz knows the rules in and out but I would like to see him abit more on teamspeak. Still a +rep tho

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+rep great player, respect is and will be amazing at jb admin evryting about him is amazing swiftzz you deserve this, but still +1 swift is my boy each time if somewon dos soemthing rong swiftz makes shore its rite

As I barely play jb, I'll base it off on what he is like on mg. I barely see Swiftzz do anything wrong. Great player very respectful, good luck man.

76561198131668899.pngAddFriend.png

Going to follow suit and PLUS REP.

Reasons because:

You don't get many kids at your age that have a mature attitude towards others like you do.

Respectful, always kind to others, active.

GL. I am hopeful that if you do get this position, you will not change and continue to be the great person you are.

• Like 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic