SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ADMIN APPLICation repost

anthrax

Current ingame name :anthrax

What server are you applying for? :KZG jail break

Steam ID :this is my prof link (http://steamcommunity.com/id/lucifer666678/)

Where are you located?:south australia (adelaide)

Do you have an ingame microphone?:yes i do (planatronic 500E)

How many hours on CS:GO?:i have one thousand five hundred hours on csgo

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server):i have 46 hours on the KZG jail break server

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?:yes i have read the rules and i know them and i will not be a rule breaker and i will stop the rule breaker's

Have you ever donated to the server?:yes 25 dollars for perm vip 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: i dont know anyone but erica would say yes

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be an admin on KZG because I love the positive vibes of this community. I really enjoy playing on their servers especially the jailbreak server which is my favourite. I want to give back to the community by becoming an admin to help the server continue to grow in a positive way. Often when there is no admins on the server ct's are always freekilling or people break the rules, so i would like to make sure that 1 admin is on at majority of the time. I think I would be a very active and efficient admin.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: I can bring my positive attitude while still being strict and enforcing rules upon rule breakers. I am more than happy to take the time to help new players. I can bring a caring and friendly environment to KZG.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:i think that the KZG community is an amazing community full of friendly and caring admins members and the owner. and the admins are willing to teach you how to play jail break. i also like everything that is in the store.

extras: my comp rank is gold nova 1 soon to be nove 2. i enjoy comping just invite and if i am free i will most likely do a comp with you. i am easy to get along with. and willing to donate more then my current donation amount of $25.XD

i love csgo

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search