SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Foxie

Jailbraek Admin Application Form Thingy

Hi im foxie and this is my jailbreak application to be admin.     

Current in game name: FOXIE

What server are you applying for?: JAILBREAK FOR LIFE

Steam ID (can find at http://www.steamidfinder.com):  STEAM_0:0:59116519

Where are you located?: Sydney 

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? yes 

Have you ever donated to the server? No and probably wont be able to soz

Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Serjie and sky ( I Hope   )

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? I LOVE JAILBREAK. i think it would be awesome to help the server grow as I love jail brake, I probably haven't played it as much as others  but I still think I have caught on to all the rules and know them just as well as other. It might seem like I don't take things seriously but when things are important and need to be sorted out I will deal with it appropriately.

EXTRA IF ANY: I have mic and am on jailbreak a lot (probably to much  ).

You have to ask for admins to vouch for you. You cant just say that they will vouch for you and hope that they do. I think that you need to be more advanced in the rules and learn every aspect of them.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

Yes like CELLA said , you need to ask people/staff to vouch for you, you can't just put them in and hope for the best , you can add them on steam and ask them etc, also if you go in game and type /gameme and press 1 it will show your exact time played on KZG assuming it has not been removed ( that's just if you want to show exactly how long ) just another thing foxie, I don't really see you much on the server that could be im blind or your quiet or we just miss each other somehow , as I usually play all the time (except for now, lots of assignments) so I can't really say anything about if or if you do or do not know rules etc, so I will have to go neutral on this staff application

NEUTRAL

Johnnyos , the cereal you can trust ;)

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search